CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

---

Louis' Point of View

"We're here." I whispered to her ear.

She slowly open her eyes and yawn, she was still resting her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, that was a long drive." She said smiling at me but realizing that she was resting on me. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just felt comfortable in your shoulder."

I smiled at her, I quickly carry the bags. It was only Harry, me and her because Harry dropped off the boys in their flat.

"Where are the other boys?" Sam asked me while helping me with the bags.

"At their flat." I replied. "Harry dropped them off earlier."

"Okay. So it's only you and Harry here?" She asked smiling.

Harry helped us with the other bags, "No, sometimes Eleanor is staying here."

I saw a confused look in Samantha's face, "Who's Eleanor?"

"Eleanor Calder, Louis' monster girlfriend." Harry said chuckling a bit.

I unlocked the door of our flat. I put the bags on the side then locked the door.

"She's not a monster." I replied to Harry. I heard Sam chuckled a bit. Her laugh was really cute.

Harry sat at the couch to rest, "Maybe not a monster, but a devil." He whispered.

I look at him, I heard it! It's not even good to tell someone she or he was a monster or devil.

"Anyways, let me take you to your room Sam." I said carrying her things. She smiled and nod.

I led her upstairs and open the guest room that was just beside my room.

"Your flat was nice." Sam whispered to me and smiled.

"You can now take a shower, I'll call you if dinner is ready." I said to her with two raised eyebrow and a wide smile.

I was about to left the room when she pull my arm and stare in my eyes. I froze for a moment, I feel cold when she hold my hand, for real.

"Thank you Louis." She said giving me a warm hug.

As her body pressed on my body I felt something that was really shocking, it was like my nerves are sparking.

"You are my hero." She whispered to me, I know she's smiling behind so I smiled.

That was my first time to hear someone called me her hero. I don't hear that words from Eleanor's mouth. I now can't control my feelings, why am I being so happy with what I heard? I mean my heart can't stop beating when I'm seeing my soon to be stepsister.

"Harry and I will bring you in some parts of London tomorrow." I said then she pulled back. I wanted to bring her back in my body but it will going to be very awkward.

"Sure." She said nodding her head and smiling.

I can't help but stare at her...

Her rosy cheeks...

Her long curly blonde hair...

Her long eyelashes...

Her cute nose...

And most of all her bright grayish-blue eyes that makes me wanna...

SKIP A HEART BEAT.

"I'm now going to take a shower." She said.

I left the room with my hand on my chest feeling the beat of my heart that was really fast. Now I'm daydreaming, I was walking downstairs still my hand on my chest.

"Hey Lou? You okay?" Harry asked giving a snap in my face.

I quickly shook my head, "Yes I am. Why?"

"You're acting weird, you're walking downstairs with your hand on your chest and you look lost in the moment." Harry said with raised eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked. "What do I look like?"

Harry laughed, "Like a frog that has been kissed by a girl."

I look at Harry with raised eyebrow, "A frog?" I asked. "A handsome frog." I said chuckling.

After Harry prepared the dinner, He went upstairs and took a bath. I was thinking what is that feeling I felt with Sam all the time.

---

Louis! You're in love with her! You are lost in the moment thinking about her hug. OMG!

What do you think of this chapter? Is Louis falling for her?

Find out on the next chapters!

Hey Love! This chapter was dedicated to you :D

~ EllaBear <3