CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12
---

Samantha's Point of View

I quickly run out of the mall and call a cab. I quickly hop on the cab and tell the driver to bring me in the nearest bar. It was 5 pm and I can have a good time in the bar.

"Thank you here take this. Keep the change." I said handing the money.

I entered the bar and ordered a drink. A guy sat beside me, a cute blonde guy. He ordered a drink.

"You have a problem right?" He asked smiling.

I look at him with raised eyebrow. I chuckled a bit and shook my head.

"What do you want?" I asked him drinking my margarita.

"Nothing, I'm Sterling Knight the owner of Hollister company." He said sticking his hand out.

I paused for a moment and look at his blue eyes, "You are?" I asked amazed.

He nodded his head. I stick my hand out, "I-I am..."

"You are Samantha Shoenfield." He said smiling with a weird look.

"How'd you know my name?" I asked him.

"Maybe because you are one of the models I chose to have?" He said smirking at me.

I feel dizzy, I think because of the 3 glasses of margarita I drank while talking to Mr.Knight. He's amazing, he's nice, he's good looking just like the first time I meat Louis.

"Come with me." Mr.Knight said pulling my arm.

"Sir... Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere out of the world. I mean, somewhere you'll love." He said smiling.

I hop on his car, he drive and thank God he's not drunk. He stopped the car infront of a big building with a sign.

"Hollister Company." I whispered as I smile while looking at the building.

He open the door for me, "Welcome to my Kingdom." He said.

He pulled my arm at the backdoor, we enter the building. It was really big and I can't even say a word or can I just say I'm speechless. Imagine, just for tomorrow I will start working here as a model and will be soon to achieve my dreams.

---
Sterling's Point of View

"It was an amazing night." She said smiling at me.

I dropped her off to her flat. I look at her eyes in the middle of the night.

"You look beautiful." I whispered to her ear. I hold her chin, she smiled at me.

"Thanks for making my night great. I forgot my problems for awhile." She said then kissed my cheeks.

I felt my cheeks blushed, she's a sweet girl. And she appreciate the little surprise I gave her.

"I have to go, someone's watching us on the window." She said chuckling. I turn my head to the window and saw a shadow of a guy.

I smiled at her, "Your boyfriend." I said smirking.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's a friend." She replied smiling.

She enter the house while waving her hand at me. This was a really good night for me. I've been crushing on her since I saw her picture on the applications in my dad's office and now I spent a night with her.