CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

---

Samantha's Point of View

I'm nervous, in any moment I will be facing the public for being Samantha Cowell and for being Niall Horan's girlfriend. I know how Louis would react if he recognized it was me, th girl who promised him that will come back. I do come back but with a boy named Niall and a different surname.

"Your dad needs you on the stage." Niall said while he grab by hand. "Don't worry. He'll realize he's wrong."

I chuckled a bit, this is it. I am Samantha Cowell with a brown hair just like my dad's. I'm ready to face everyone with the real me.

"I would like to introduce you all my daughter, Samantha Cowell!" Dad shouted and the crowd gave an applause.

I snake my arm to Niall's arm. He's escorting me to the stage. I was wearing a red fitted gown from a great designer with my curly hair. Dad hand me the microphone.

"Hello, thanks for coming to my welcome party. I am so happy to see all of you tonight especially this decent young Irish man beside me. I just want to thank my Dad and Mom for having this party." I said as I smiled.

"Yes guys, Niall is my daughter's prince charming. They've been dating for about a week." Dad said.

Everyone went 'Whoa'. I even heard some girls squealed. I search around for Louis. I saw him smiling and clapping, he didn't even recognize who am I? Okay I guess he moved on.

"Let's go to the boys." Niall said pulling my arm.

We went to the boys table, the boys stand up from their seats.

"Hi, Samantha." The boys greeted.

I saw Louis looked at my face, his eyebrow raised. I saw his hand on Eleanor's waist. I smiled to them while looking at Louis and Eleanor.

"Hi, I'm Harry." Harry said pretending that he don't know me.

"Actually I know you all especially Lou." I said.

He looked at me, "You called me Lou?" Louis asked me.

Harry pinch my arm, "I mean Louis. He's my crush in all of you." I gave them a fake smile.

"But she loves me." Niall said then he put his arm over my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Eleanor. Just being honest." I smirked.

"It's okay babe. You and Niall look good together." Eleanor said smiling.

I smile to her and whispered to myself, "Yeah but not you."

Harry again pinched my arm, "that was loud enough." Harry said.

While talking, I can't even remove my eyes to Louis. I missed him, I miss those arms that wrapped around me.

---

Louis' Point of View

Stupid people hang out with stupid people. Hello? I know it's Sam, the eyes the dyed blonde hair? The lips? The nose? So she's thinking that I didn't notice her? She's making me feel stupid. I hate her! I hate her!

"Excuse me Niall can I talk to your girlfriend in private? Because I think I know her." I said smiling. "Maybe she's from my school."

I pulled Sam and bring her to the VIP section inside the party room. I locked the door. I scratch my head and bite my lip giving a deep breath.

"Sit down." I said but she ignored. "Sit down!" I shouted.

"What do you want?" She asked.

I look at her, "What do I want?" I asked. "I want you to explain everything."

She stared at me shaking, "Isn't that enough? I left you all alone to know the real me, I left you because I know you'll understand me, but you didn't."

"You just left me because of the Irish guy outside!" I shouted.

"I was about to come back and see you, but the news went out that you are dating Eleanor. So I decided to stay for more months in Paris." She explained.

I saw her tears rolling to her face, I saw how she's telling the truth. It was all my fault? She came bacj but I choose to love another girl just to forget about her?

"So don't scold me like I was the one who left you! You did!" She shouted at me.

I was about to wrap my arms around her when she forced me to stay at my place and don't even say a single word. She left the room and I do too. I followed her.

"I'm breaking up with you Niall." She said as she left our place.

I quickly pulled Eleanor's arm. I pulled her to the parking area.

"Here, take my car. I don't want to see you again. We're over." I said assisting her inside the car.

"But-"

I slammed the car door. I don't know why I'm doing this. I want Sam back. And now that I know that she's not my stepsister? I can do what I want. I can love her just like the day we first met.

---

Another Horrible Chapter :(

~EllaBear <3