CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15
---

Louis' Point of View

I dropped off Sam in Hollister earlier. I don't know why is she so crabby. She's not like that the first time I met her, but now? She disagrees to all I'm saying. She never gave me a smile, she always gave me fake smiles and I don't like that.

I enter the house, but no one is here. Where is Harry? He didn't even told me he's going anywhere.

"Harry?" I shouted at the flat but nobody answered back.

I went to his room to check if he's there but no Harry showed up. Where is he? He's acting so strange like he didn't know me at all earlier.

"Ding-dong! Ding-dong!"

I quickly run to the front door to see who's there. I slowly unlocked the door and reveal a decent young man wearing coat and tie and looks like a body guard.

"Hello." I greeted.

"I'm looking for Ms. Samantha Shoenfield." The man said. "I'm Eric."

I look at him, he looks old enough to be Sam's boyfriend, "Sam is not here, anything I can do for you?"

"Can you give this envelope to her?" He said handing me a brown envelope. "Thank You sir."

The man left the flat. What is this? Why do they know Sam lives here? I got so curious about the envelope so I decided to open it.

You should let Sam do that...

Just open it...

But it's not yours...

Just...

"Arrggggghhhhhh!" I shouted. "Okay I wouldn't open it!"

This stupid voices run inside my head all the time. I was sick and tired of this especially when they are trying to tell me that Eleanor don't love me.

*

I turned on my radio and listen to it, I was waiting for Samantha outside Hollister. This day was so Boring!

"Eleanor Calder was saw walking on the streets in London without her famous boyfriend but spyed with a different guy."

The heck! Rumors spreading again. What a crazy world! Oh there's Samantha! I turned off the radio because of that news. I saw Samantha flirting with...

"Sterling Knight? That was her boss!" I whispered and tap the steering wheel hard.

I worked at Hollister when I was 16 so I knew him and he's a stupid bossy guy pretending to be a great singer.

"Hey Sam! We need to go!" I shouted at her. She rolled her eyes and hop on the car.

She turned on the radio again and the bomb explodes. BOOM!

"Eleanor is caught cheating on her boyfriend Louis Tomlinson when someone saw her kissing another guy earlier this morning."

Sam laughed, "I knew it." She said.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her. "That wa rumors and it's not funny."

She turned the radio off and look at me with raised eyebrow, "You know what? You are the funny one!" She said.

"Why?"

"Because you don't know how stupid you are!" She shouted.

"Okay. What do you want now?" I asked her.

"I want to go home!" She exclaimed. "I wanna lay down on my bed and I want to call my dad."

I quickly drive, "Fine just calm down."

"I don't wanna calm down! I want to go home!" She shouted.

"That's why you're being so crabby?" I asked.

"I'm not crabby." She replied.

"Okay. But defensive." I said.

She raised her eyebrow again but this time more scary than ever, "I'm not defensive!" She shouted.

"See? You disagree in everything I say!" I replied. "You're a know it all!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!" I shouted.

The moment inside the car became quiet. Am I really stupid? Or she don't even understand my life? Or maybe I don't understand her.

---

Samantha's Point of View

This is so awkward for Louis and me after that fight inside the car. I quickly change to my normal clothes. I quickly knock on Harry's room.

"Don't forget the game tomorrow!" I shouted.

"Sure! I brought the car to the carwash." He shouted.

I went downstairs to watch TV. I saw Louis sitting on the couch. I sat beside him.

"Hey Louis. I'm so sorry if I called you stupid earlier." I whispered to him.

He smiled at me, "You're right. I was really stupid." He said shaking his head. "She's lying to me for about 2 years."

"You knew it? That she's really not working in Hollister?" I asked him.

He nods, "I knew it, I just wanted her to tell me the truth."

I look at his sea green eyes...

His messy hair...

His nose...

His lips...

It seems like I was obsessed with his facial features, I want to see them everytime. He was so different and unique. But there was a big problem, I can't fall for him because he's soon to be my stepbrother.

---

What's in the envelope? If Louis was curious, I am too. And it's true that Sam was slowly falling for Lou but there's a big problem. And it was a challenge for her! Maybe the envelope has something to do with her problem? :D

Find out only here in my story...

Chapter dedicated to all Louis Tomlinson lovers!

Vote. Fan. Comment

~EllaBear <3