CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

---

Louis' Point of View

"You?!"

"Why are you here?!"

"What are you doing here?!" We both shouted those words.

"Maybe because I live here?" I replied smiling.

Lauren stood up between the two of us, "You guys know each other?"

"He was the British guy who spilled coffee to me earlier!" She pointed to me.

Georgia looked at us, "So you mean you met each other?"

"Yes." I replied smiling.

"Is this a prank?" Georgia asked. "Look at your clothes, more like twins!"

The boys laughed, "No, more like couple." Harry said smirking.

I glare at Harry for what he said. I stick my hand out, "I'm so sorry for what happen earlier, I'm Louis Tomlinson."

She tap my hand, "I know you." She said then she left and run upstairs!

"Samantha! Lunch is ready don't even make me force you or don't even give me a reason to ground you again!" Lauren shouted.

I heard a loud bang of the door upstairs. Oh my gosh this girl is stubborn and ill-tempered.

"I'm so sorry for my daughter Louis." Lauren said. I just smiled, I'm right to say that she actually looks like Lauren but she didn't got Lauren's kindness and sweetness.

We walk to the kitchen for lunch, Harry taps my shoulder, "She's a monster." He whispered.

"More like devil." I said chuckling. Kidding! I may not know her today but I know we will click together.

While we are eating, Samantha went downstairs and gzrab her keys on the key rack. Everyone was looking at her.

"Young lady? Where do you think you're going?" Lauren asked her but she continuosly walk out the door.

I saw Lauren very upset. Her tears almost fell to her cheeks.

"This is all my fault. She's not close to me because she didn't grew up to me. I felt bad." She said with hasky voice.

I quickly stand up and head to the door, I hop on my car and followed her way. Just hoping there are no paparazzis around here. I'm just insulted because she turn around to her mom and ignored her. I have to talk to her.