CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

---

Louis' Point of View

I was looking on the window, I saw Sam with the guy infront of the house. It's just her second day here and she caught a boyfriend that easy?

"She's here." Harry said entering my room wearing pajamas. Thank God he wears clothes now.

"I don't feel talking to her tonight." I whispered having a deep breath. "She's happy and I don't want to ruin her night."

Harry left the room, I shove in my earphones to listen for music.

"Beep"

"1 New Message from Eleanor"

Opening...

"I'm going to work tomorrow, you can do what you want."

I smiled a bit, I'll surprise her tomorrow when I pick up Samantha at Hollister tomorrow.

*

I woke up and get out of my room, I saw Sam and Harry eating their breakfast. I grab a plate and a piece of pancake. I sat beside Harry and smiled.

"So how was the babymaking session last night?" I said shoving a pancake on my mouth and smirking.

Sam stand up and put her plate on the sink, "I'm done." She said. "And the babymaking session was okay. I enjoyed it. Alot." She said.

So it was true, she and the guy had a babymaking last night. What a slut! I'm wrong of my first impression to her.

"What a slut." I whispered.

Harry grab his plate and put it on the sink, "I'm also done." He said.

What the heck! Why is everybody acting so strange. They leave Louis Tomlinson eating alone? Okay!

---

Harry's Point of View

Why Louis is acting stupid this morning? There is only one answer, he's jealous. I can feel him and I can see it in his eyes last night. He's my best buddy and we two are close and connected all the time.

"What time are you going to Hollister?" I asked Samantha that was sitting on the bench at the backyard.

I handed a small bowl of nuts to her, "After lunch." She said.

I sat beside her and put down the bowl of nuts between us, "Can you do me a favor?"

She raised her eyebrow, "What is it?"

I rubbed my hands and gave an evil smile, "It's just simple, since you're now a model of Hollister can you check if there's an Eleanor Calder model in your company?"

She gave me a weird glare, "Is she working there?"

"That's why I want you to check if she's working there. I feel like she's lying on us for a couple of months." I explained to her.

She grab a handfull of nuts and shove it in her mouth, "Do it yourself." She said with her mouth full of nuts.

I grab her hand, "Please do it. I don't want her for Lou." I said.

"Because you're jealous? Are you gay?" She asked chuckling.

I laugh hard and throw a piece of nut to her, "His my best mate! I know what's best."

She grab a hand full of nuts again and throw it on me, "You want a nut fight?" She asked laughing.

"Enough!" I exclaimed. "So you'll do it for me?" I asked.

She paused for a moment, "With one condition!"

"What? I'll do anything for you!" I exclaimed.

She raised her eyebrow and smirk, "It's just simple, I just need a ride to the football game tomorrow night."

I stick my hand out, "Deal!" I exclaimed as I shake her hand.

Sam prepared for her first day in Hollister. This is it! Elounor will explode and fall into pieces! I quickly dialled the boys number and told them about mine and Sam's deal. This is going to be fun!

---

Nice move Harry! That's why we love you so much! But are you sure Sam's going to do that? I hope she will.

Note: I'm sorry if I hate Eleanor in this story. Sorry it was fictional.

Chapter dedicated to all Louis' Girls and Harry's Girls :D

~EllaBear <3