CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

---

Louis' Point of View

I saw Sam running upstairs, I quickly followed her. Wait? Did Lauren say Hollister company? Sam will work there? Great! Eleanor is also working there.

I knock at Sam's door three times but she ignored it, I knock again three times.

"Leave me alone mom!" She shouted thinking that I was her mom.

"Hey it's Louis." I replied. After a few seconds she unlocked the door.

"Do you need something?" She asked. I saw her eyes red and also her face. She's trying to wipe her tears to hide it but it didn't work.

"I-I was just wondering if you want someone to talk to?" I asked smiling a bit.

She look around, "Only the two of us?" She asked.

"If you want. We can also stay with lads. I heard they are having some jamming." I said. She chuckled a bit.

"Sure, I love to." She said. Then we head towards te guest room. I slowly open the door revealing the boys that was so busy sitting and watching TV.

I escorted Sam entering the room, the boys where smirking and I really know what they mean.

"Hi Sam." The boys said.

"Hello, I'm so sorry for what I acted earlier. I just felt so lonely." Sam explained and the boys smiled.

"Now you're not lonely anymore." Niall said while eating, of course.

The lads and I with Samantha had some jamming. Now I know how talented Samantha is. She is very talented. She was pretty, she was nice, she was a smart girl. But I just hate to know that she's not going to London for her dreams.

Am I falling for her?

Yes you are...

No I'm not! I just met her earlier this morning so how can I fall for her? It's not serious to fall inlove at first sight.

Yes it is...

Her grayish blue eyes...

Her rosy cheeks...

Her blonde curly hair...

Those eyelashes...

Oh stop Louis! You have a girlfriend! You love your Eleanor so much right? Don't fall in love with her, don't fall in love with your sister's sister!

It was 7 pm and the boys are tired, they are all sleeping except me and Harry watching TV. I saw Samantha resting on Niall's shoulder and then I felt some pinching on my heart. What's happening to me?

"She's tired. You better carry her." Harry said smirking.

"She looks like an angel." I whispered.

I stand up and stretch my arms, I carry Samantha in bridal style. Harry open the door for me. I laid Samantha in her room. I was watching over her. I look around the room and saw a paper laid on the floor.

I just really want that job. That was my dream. I dream of that since I was 5 and now I wouldn't achieve it. It was for my dad, my mom and especially to my sister Georgia. I want to give her everything she wants and bring her everywhere she wants.

"Louis?" I heard a hasky voice called my name.

I look at her, she's awake now. Samantha sat beside me and grab the paper.

"Don't mind this." She said crumpling the paper. "None of these things will ever came true."

I held her hand tight, "Let me do this for you." I said then left the room.

She might be confused of what I said but I will do this for Georgia. I will do this for Samantha.

I talk to Lauren, I explained everything. She think of it and agreed. I suggest that Sam can live with me in London and I'll take care of her. I will never let anyone hurt her.