CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

---

Louis' Point of View

She pinched my cheeks and I gave her a fake smile. She didn't even mention that she's going in Paris. I was really upset with her.

"What's for breakfast?" Sam asked while we are going downstairs.

I ignored her with crossed arms. I walk straight to the kitchen and sit to eat my breakfast.

"Are you mad at me Lou?" She asked while I'm grabbing a piece of pancake.

I didn't reply to her, "Look at me please." She said but still I pretend that I didn't heard her.

"Please don't ignore me just because I'm leaving. I'm coming back." She said calmly.

I look at her, "You didn't even mention that you're leaving." I said without my eyes on her.

"You didn't even mention I have a mail." She said rolling her eyes on me.

I paused a moment and realized that the plane ticket was inside that brown envelope. How stupid you are Louis Tomlinson! If you opened the envelope you should know she's leaving.

"See? You're mad at me when I should be the one to be mad at you." Sam said with pancakes on her mouth.

I look down, I'm so embarassed of what I've done. I look at her, she's staring at me.

"Come here." She said then she stand up.

I walk towards her and faced her. She hug me tight and rub my back.

"I'll be home on your game. Promise is a promise." She said.

I hug her even more tight, she's leaving tomorrow, I should make this day special to her. While hugging her I heard a fake cough.

"Did I miss something?" Oh it was Harry.

Sam quickly pulled out on our hug, "No, I was just saying Goodbye." She said.

"Why? Where you going?" Harry asked her while grabbing a plate.

"She's going to Paris." I replied. Harry looked at me smirking.

I know what he's thinking. We are boys and it's normal if we understand what someone wants to say with just a smirk. I rolled my eyes to him. I won't do that.

"I have to pack my things. Just leave the plates and I'll wash them." Sam said then she left the kitchen and go to her room.

Harry laughed loud, "Why did you roll your eyes on me?"

"I won't do that to her. She's my soon to be stepsister Haz." I explained.

"You're not related." He smirked. "And you'll use protection Boobear." He said smiling.

No. No. No. I wouldn't do that. We're not in a relationship and she wouldn't like that thing. She's my soon to be stepsister.

---

Harry's Point of View

I can't help but laugh. I don't know why Louis is pretending that he don't like Sam. He's obvious, and they are not even related so it's okay for them to like each other.

"Don't be a dork Boobear!" I exclaimed shoving pancakes in my mouth.

"I'm not."

"You are! You like her, she looks interested on you. Hello? Y.O.L.O!" I exclaimed.

Louis paused and think for a moment. I was enjoying this pancakes, It was delicious. Actually I came home early. I stayed at Amber's flat last night.

"If she watch our game, I will tell her I like her." Louis whispered.

"Okay." I said.

*

It was 11 pm and Louis slept early. I was still awake and watching TV. I'm looking for some movies to watch. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly got up from lying to bed and open my door.

"Hey Harry." Sam said. She's wearing a coat, a beanie and boots.

I think she's leaving. She looks ready and I saw her suitcases outside her room.

"Can you drive me to the airport?" She whispered.

I agreed to her and pulled some clothes and a beanie, "I'll wake up Lou."

"No, I don't want to disturb his sleep." She said. "Just don't let him know you dropped me at the airport."

"Okay." I replied. "What time is your flight?"

"2 am." She replied. "Thank You Harry."

I quickly carry her suitcases to the car. The airport was about half an hour drive. I saw Sam's face, she doesn't look happy. She looks nervous.

*

"Goodbye Harry. Take Care." She said giving me a hug. "I'll be away for two weeks." She said.

I gave her a cheek to cheek, "Take Care and don't forget to call if you need us." I whispered.

Samantha walk on her gate, I was watching her. She's waving her hand on me and I do too. I was wondering what if Louis know that I dropped her off to the airport? I'm going to be dead.

---

Well Haz, I hope Lou wouldn't know about what you and Sam's secret. Good luck to you babe! ^_^

Tomlinsters are the best! Louister's are amazing! ^_^

~EllaBear <3