CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

---

3 months later...

Louis' Point of View

It was the most awaiting day for my dad, his wedding. Days passed and now he's going to have his own family. I was so excited because I'm my dad's best man to his wedding.

"Are you ready babe?" She asked me smiling. "You look very good."

I peck her on the lips, "Thank you babe."

Eleanor and I hop on the car so we can go to the church now. Yes, Eleanor. We got back together because I got tired of waiting for the girl who promised me that she'll come back. Now, I realized that she's just my sister, my stepsister.

*

"Look at you young man." Dad said tapping me on the shoulder.

"Congratulations Dad." I whispered to him.

The wedding started, Lauren is now walking on the red carpet and me and dad were waiting on the front. I was wearing a very elegant black suit.

"Lou." Lauren said giving me a cheek to cheek.

"Dad's all yours." I smirk. "Where's Samantha?"

"She said she's coming." She whispered. "But I think she didn't make it."

The wedding started, I was so amazed. Maybe someday I'll have this wedding too, with Eleanor in my life.

*

After the wedding we went to the reception with the boys, they are all invited with their girlfriends.

"It's weird." Harry said. "I saw a girl outside the church when I went to the wash room, she's wearing something covering her face."

The boys laughed and so do I. That was really weird. Why could a girl wear somethinh covering her face? She's hiding, maybe she done something.

"Maybe she's a stalker." I said smirking.

I wrapped my arm around Eleanor's waist while waiting for the food. But while we're talking and waiting Harry looked confused. He went outside and said that he has a phone call from someone important.

---

Harry's Point of View

"Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt."

"Samantha Calling..."

I stood up from my seat and told the boys that I have an important call to answer. What the heck does she want? I went outside to answer the call.

(On the phone: S-Sam, H-Harry.)

H: What do you want?

S: I'm at the back of the restaurant meet me there.

(Call Ended)

I went at the back of the restaurant. I saw the girl that I saw earlier at the church that was covering her face. She removed the scarf, the beanie and the shades she's wearing. It was Samantha, but her hair is now a curly brown hair.

"Sam?" I asked then I run to her. "Why didn't you showed up on the wedding?"

She hug me, "I can't, I'm now with my real parents." She said.

"What?" I asked. "But it's your mom's wedding."

"She's not my mom." She said then she shove her hand on her pocket and show me an I.D.

I read the name on the I.D, "Samantha Hillary Cowell." I whispered.

"You are Simon's daughter!" I exclaimed but she covered my mouth.

"Harry, please keep this as a secret. I don't want to tell this to anyone yet, just you because I trust you." She said.

I felt her shaking so I nod my head, "You can trust me." I whispered.

I gave her a warm hug, "I have to go Sam. Call me when you need something."

She waved at me, I saw her hop on a very elegant car. Well, everyone will be surprised if they knew that Sam was Simon's long lost daughter. But I know they will reveal it in any moment. But I also know Louis will regret that he got back with Eleanor.

*

"Who was it?" Louis asked me.

"Ahm, it was... It was a friend from New York." I lied. I want him to know but I promised Sam I wouldn't tell anyone.

"Are you sure?" Niall asked. "You look like you're hiding something."

"I'm sure. It was a friend." I said. "Why would I hide something from you guys?"

"Beep!" My phone received a message.

"Message from Niall."

"I saw you and Sam at the back. But don't worry, I didn't tell Louis about it."

I replied to him, "Thanks mate. I'll explain everything to you later."

He smirked at me. After we ate we went home. Louis and Eleanor decided to stay in Doncaster while me and the other boys drove back to London.

*

"So what was it?" Niall asked whispering while Liam and Zayn is on their room.

I locked the door, "Listen, please do keep this as a secret." I said. "You see, Sam colored her hair brown because she's Simon's daughter."

Niall got shocked with my news, he promised not to tell anyone about Sam's true identity. Niall is one of the very good secret keeper on our group.

---

This chapter isn't good :( I'm sorry.

~EllaBear <3