CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

---

Samantha's Point of View

It's been a week since Louis and his groupmates met me. We became very close easily but I'm still thinking about the Hollister company. It's also been a week since the last time I talk to my mom. I miss her. I miss her hugs and kisses.

"3 loud knocks on the door! Louis Tomlinson is here!"

I quickly open the door to see my soon to be stepbrother ready for going back to London. I'm gonna be so sad because the house is gonna be quiet again.

"Hey! Looking good bro!" I said smiling.

He taps my shoulder, "Why don't you change clothes?" He asked me.

"Why would I? I'm not going anywhere." I replied with raised eyebrow.

Louis quickly open my wardrobe and pull some clothes, he has a nice taste when it comes to fashion.

"Wa-wait." I replied. He smiled.

"Just put those clothes on, you're coming with us. Don't worry about your things they are all packed up.!" He said smiling.

I was about to ask but he left the room. Well I don't have a choice, but why would I come with them? I will never leave Georgia without a reason and besides why will I go to London without a reason?

*

"Good luck my dear." My mom hugged me tight. I smiled a bit.

"I'm so sorry mom. But why do you have to say goodluck? I'm just having a vacation with Louis there." I said confused.

I saw Louis and my mom look at each other and nod their heads.

"Not just vacation. You are working there." Mom said smiling giving me the Hollister envelope.

Tears roll down my face because of joy. I hugged her tight, I know she will allow me. I know how she loves me and how she cares for me. Because of Louis I realized how good was she and how precious was she.

"Thank you mom." I said jumping.

"You must thank this young man beside me." Mom said smiling.

I look at Louis and because of my excitement I didn't mean to hug him that tight. But seriously I felt an electricity between us.

"Thank you." I whispered as I look into his sea-green eyes.

He just smiled. And then we bid goodbyes to Doncaster. We saw Georgia crying but I told her I'll visit her every week.

*

Third Person's Point of View

The lads together with Samantha drive home to London. Harry was driving while Zayn is on the front seat, Niall and Liam staying in the middle seat and Louis and Sam at the back.

Samantha didn't know that she fell asleep and accidentally rest her head on Louis' shoulder. Louis smiled a bit and the lads too.

"I felt something I don't even feel with Eleanor." Louis whispered to himself.

Why is Louis feeling that? Do you know why? But he loves Eleanor, and Eleanor loves him too.

---

This chapter is not good I know :| I'm sorry just wait for the next chapter :)

I love you carrots!

~ EllaBear <3