CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3
---

Samantha's Point of View

"Urgh! I smell like I bath in coffee, it was so disgusting!" I shouted inside my car while driving after my little time in the park.

"Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt."

"Mom Calling..."

(On the phone: M-mom, S-sam)

M: Honey where are you? It's almost lunch.

S: Yeah mom, I'm almost there.

M: The visitors are here, you better hurry up,

S: Okay mom.

(Call Ended)

Oh God, it's freakin traffic! I'm about to make a left and it's traffic. My mom will scold me again for being late.

I'll give you front row tickets, just... Just don't scream my name.

What the?! Samantha don't think about the guy that bumped you to that coffee shop and ruined your favorite soccer shirt.

Don't think about his sea-green eyes...

His biceps...

His nose...

His messy hair...

His hard chest that you bumped into...

"Shut up! You stupid voices! I'm not thinking about that eyes-"

"Aahhhh!" I parked my car on the driveway.

First I have to enter the house without the visitors seeing me because of my stained shirt. I'll better enter at the backyard.

"Hey Sam!" Mom exclaimed.

I jump, "Mom, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Someone saw you talking to a guy infront of starbucks... Oh my, look at your shirt." She's about to scold me but she saw my stained favorite football shirt.

"Some British guy bumped into me, that's the finish product. See? And the guy I was talking with is the guy who did this to me." I replied with a fake grin.

She shook her head, "And you smell like coffee, go and take a bath."

I quickly run upstairs and went to my room, I hear laughing and voices on the other room. I guess the visitors were lads. Will I always hear their noises? I hope not when I'm sleeping, cause nobody is allowed to ruined Sam's beauty rest.

*

"Knock knock! Georgia here!"

"A minute, still fixing my hair." I shouted to my sister continuosly knocking on my door.

"I'll now go down!" She shouted back.

"Okay." I replied.

I was wearing a striped shirt and a red short and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I quickly rushed downstairs.

"Mom, have you seen my ipad?" I asked mom while heading in the kitchen.

Mom whistled and point to the cabinet on the living room. I quickly grab my iPad on the cabinet.

"This is alot of messages from dad." I exclaimed while scrolling all the notifications in my iPad.

"I got your results." -Dad

"Congratulations my dear." -Dad

"I sent the results to your email. I miss you my dear." -Dad

Mom walked close to me trying to see my dad's message. I let her see all the messages.

"See? She cared for me right?" I said smiling. "Need to see the Hollister results."

"Open it!" Mom exclaimed excitedly.

Georgia was sitting on the couch just staring at us, I stared at her and she stared at me too.

"So it means you're leaving? You're leaving me again?" Georgia said facing the ground.

I sat beside her on the couch rubbing her back, "We are not sure if the results are good."

"What if it was good?" She asked.

I stand up and kneeled infront of her, "If it is good, I'll visit you every week." I smiled a bit. It was hard to see Georgia like this.

"Really? You will not be like my brother that was so hardly to be seen?" She asked staring at my grayish blue eyes.

"I will not be like him. I promise." I whispered and gave her a big bear hug.

"Georgia? Are you crying?" I heard some familiar voice behind me.

It was really familiar, a strong british accent. I slowly turn my head to see who was it. I stand up to face him but my mouth hang open when I saw the guy.

---

This chapter is dedicated to the TOMLINSTERS! :D

~EllaBear <3