CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

---

Niall's Point of View

It was a great night at Louis and Harry's flat. Movie marathon, talkings, fries, popcorn and there's a pretty lady sitting beside me.

"I'm sleepy. Your movie was so boring." Samantha said yawning. She's really a pretty girl even if shems slightly crazy.

I stare at her face, her beautiful curly blonde hair, her grayish-blue eyes, her cute nose, her pink cheeks even if it's dark in the living room I can see her beautiful face.

"Movie was over!" Zayn shouted. I shook my head, I realized I was staring at Sam the whole time and it's very awkward.

Zayn turned off the TV and go back to his seat. The boys fell asleep but not me. I was still staring at her face in the dark.

*

"Beep!"

That was my phone. I quickly open my phone. It was 7 in the morning and we all slept in the living room. I look at Sam again. She's still sleeping with her head resting on Louis' shoulder and Louis' shoulder wrapped around her. They are more like couple. I felt a pinch on my heart. I like Sam, alot.

---

Louis' Point of View

I slowly open my eyes and felt something on my shoulder. I smiled because it was Sam, resting her head on my shoulder with her hair covering her eyes.

"It's time to wake up in the morning." I whispered our morning song to her ears.

I was staring at her eyes while it was slowly opening. I part the hair that was covering her eyes and beautiful face. She was really pretty. She was like an angel brought to life.

"What's going on here?" I hear a familiar voice.

It was Eleanor, she's looking around the flat that was messy. Then she turned her eyes on me.

"Lou?" She said. I quickly removed my arms in Samantha. "Who is she?"

I stand up and Sam also stand up, "She's my soon to be stepsister." I said.

"Really? You're too close." Eleanor said giving a fake smile.

I pulled her in a hug and peck her lips, "I'm serious El." I said while my forehead is in her forehead.

"I love you." Eleanor said then kissed my lips.

While we're kissing I heard a fake cough, it was Harry and he's jealous I know. Just kidding, i know that he just don't want El for me.

"Making out in the living room was prohibited." Harry said with raised eyebrow. "I need help in preparing breakfast."

"I will help." Samantha said, but I saw her shaking and turned red. Why is she shaking?

Eleanor and I went to the kitchen, I saw the lads and Sam preparing the foods but having fun while I was sitting with Eleanor's arms wrapped on my body.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun!" Niall shouted dancing beside Samantha.

I was shocked when Niall put his arm on Sam's shoulder. I'm about to stand up but Eleanor pulled me, "Why?" She asked.

"Niall is snaking his arm on Sam." I replied. "I can't trust him."

"Don't mind them baby." Eleanor said.

I just want to protect her from Niall. He's a heartbreaker and I wouldn't let him lay hands on Samantha.

"Where do you want to go today Sam? I'll bring you there." Niall asked.

"Yeah, we'll bring you wherever you want!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Nice! I'll pick up Danielle to join us. Call Perrie, Zayn." Liam said smiling.

Sam paused for a moment, "Really? You're bringing me anywhere?"

The boys nod their heads, "Yeah, just tell us where you wanna go." Niall said.

"I want to go in the Philippines! Will you bring me there?" Sam asked.

I got confused, is she serious? The Philippines is a far country and Niall wouldn't take her there. The boys paused because of her answer.

"Don't look at me like that! I'm just kidding. But you know what, someday I'll go there and visit my former Nanny." Sam explained smiling while cooking eggs.

"Why do you want to go there?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, it was just a little country." I said.

She continue frying the eggs, "Well, my Nanny said that the people there are amazing, I saw their lovely beaches on the internet, to be real, I want to live there." She said smiling.

"I'll take you there." I said. The boys look at me strange, why? I can bring her there. I can ask the management to have a tour there.

"You can't." Niall said. "You can't go without us." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes, stupid Niall. I don't really want to go with you. I mean, once you lay your hand to Sam you'll gonna taste my fist. Just joking.