CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25
---

Louis' Point of View

It's been a month since the last time I saw the new Sam. The Elounor broke up is now spread to the news on TV, radio and newspapers and so the Niall and Samantha break up. It was the trending topic for a month.

"Guess what!" Harry exclaimed. While Niall is jumping.

"Yes! You'll love it!" Niall shouted.

"What?" I said while grabbing a piece of pancake.

They scream like fan girls, "Simon said he has a project for you. Since you are the eldest of the group." Niall exclaimed.

"What project."

"You have to date Sam in public." Harry shouted.

My eyes get wider, "Seriously? Is this a prank?" I asked.

"No. It's not. Get going! Simon wants to meet you on his office." Niall said giving me a back tap.

I quickly run upstairs and took a bath. I pulled my clothes and grab my keys and quickly drive to Simon's office.

*

"There you are." Simon said giving me a bro hug.

Sam is sitting on the couch inside the office. She looks grumpy and mad.

"Sam, meet Louis your new boyfriend." Simon said.

She grab my hand and shake it, "Do I really need to date famous people?"

"You need too. Remember, there are many girls dying to date this young man." Simon said giving me a rub on my back.

She rolled her eyes on me, "Fine. I guess I don't have a choice." She whispered.

"So everything is fine. Sam's things is on the new flat. How about yours Louis?" Simon asked.

"Me? My things? I will move?" I asked.

"You heard my dad. You will." Sam replied sarcastically.

I quickly called Paul to get my things and bring it to the new flat. After a long conversation Simon dropped me and Sam on the new flat. We'll be living together just to promote Syco records and Cowell clothing line.

"Where am I staying?" I asked Sam.

"I hate to say this but we'll stay at the same room." She replied rolling her eyes on me.

I carry all my things on the room. There's another room but it was locked. The management really made this plan perfect! I walk close to her while she's organizing her things.

"Ahm, Sam." I said. "Are you still mad at me."

She smiled at me, "No, but don't think that I still love you. I'm doing this for our company."

"B...but.. I still love.." Then she cover my mouth with her finger.

"I moved on Lou." She said. "We can just be friends in real but in public we're lovers."

I smiled a bit, that was the most painful words I heard from her. But i wouldn't give up. I want to win her back, for real. I was about to leave the room when...

"Lou." She said. "I-I'm sorry if I left you all alone. I-I didn't mean to do it."

I turn around facing her, "It was okay for me."

She walk close to me, "No, it wasn't. I don't deserve to be yours."

I saw tears from her eyes, "I don't need to have a perfect girl to be called mine." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry Lou." She said covering her face.

I spread my arms, "Come here." I said. "I want you to know that you are the one." I said while wrapping my arms around her.

"But I've been so Horrible to you this past days." She said crying.

I run my hand through her hair, "It's okay. No need to cry love."

She pulled out on the hug and stare at me, she's just looking to my eyes as she pushed her lips to mine. I pulled her out.

"I-I'm sorry." She said. I was just shocked that's why I pulled her out.

"No, don't need to be sorry." I said as I push my lips to hers. We're in the moment.

The kiss lasted for 10 seconds, she's a good kisser and I can feel warm in her body. She pulled out on our kiss.

"I'm a liar. I really don't know how to move on and forget you." She whispered while resting her head on my chest.

I play with her hair, "You don't need to move on, I'm now here." I said.

After that serious conversation with her I decided to let her rest for awhile on the bed so I can prepare our dinner.