1

JiMiN tHaT Is rUdE!!!

Jimin's Pov

I rubbed my hands against her legs, slowly going up. I kissed her hungrily as her hands ran through my hair. I kissed her lips going down to her jawline and neck. As I suck on her sweet spot, she muffled a moan. "Jimin" she breathes. I pull away as a purplish red mark formed on her neck.

My hands travele down to the hem of her shirt, going under and trailing my hands against her curves. Slowly, I lift her top over her head leaving her in her white lacy bra. She sits on my lap, straddling me as she slowly grined. I rubbed her back, slowly unhooking her bra.

"I can't do this anymore." She took the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Her hands travled down to my shoulders and down to my abs. She attacked me with another kiss, grinding harder. "Hyu-ohh!!" We stopped to see jungkook at the door surprised. "Uhh I didn't see anything." He slammed the door shut as I threw my head back in annoyance.

A trail of kisses were left on my neck as she was all over me. I closed my eyes, and stopped her. She gave me a confused look, "What's wrong babe?" She got up standing there as she watched me pick up her top and bra. "Let's stop." I handed her stuff, "why? Was I not good enough?" Her eyebrows furrowed, as she questioned with an annoying girly tone.

I gave her my most charming smile, "No babe, you're good but... the boys are still here. Lets continue next time hmm?" I whispered pulling in her waist against my body. She bit her bottom lip, "Okay," She whispered, I smiled giving her one last kiss that went on for a minute or two. We pulled away breathless.

She puts on her bra and wore her top. We walked out of my room hand in hand as the boys sat in the living room. "Alright, see you at school then." She spoke seductively, when she turned around I smacked her butt. She gasped, "Babe~ stop." I chuckled and bid her good bye. I closed the door walking back to the boys.

The boys were quiet as I sat down putting my hands behind my head. "How'd it go?" Jungkook spoke up. "Ehh," I shrugged, "Was she good?" I looked at jungkook "She was desperate." Jungkook nodded. The next day at school, we walked into the school with girls squealing and screaming our names.

I saw Daeyoung at her locker, she turned around seeing me. "Hey babe!" She rubbed her hands up my chest as I grabbed her wrist. "Lets break up."

"What?" She looked at me, "You heard me." She pulled her wrist back and slapped me in the face. "So I was your toy?! You took advantage of me! How could you, I thought you loved me." Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

People gathered around watching us. "Aren't you going to say anything?" She shouted, "Sweet heart I never took advantage of you. You were desperate for me." I whispered in here ear, and backed away smiling. She tried to argue back but ran off crying instead, a smirk came across my face.

"Good morning class!" Mrs. Kang greeted. "Your report cards are in, so I will be handing them to you." Mrs. Kang read off the names as each student went up to grab their report card. For some reason Mrs. Kang didn't call out my name, did my report card not come in? "Alright class it's free period, Park Jimin please come to my office." Mrs. Kang called me out as Hoseok slapped my back chuckling. I rolled my eyes at him.

I followed Mrs. Kang to her office. "Mr. Park, would you explain why your grades are low?" She handed me my report card as I observed it. "Im sorry Mrs. Kang, I'll try to do better." I bowed sounding innocent. Mrs. Kang sighed, "this isn't the first time you have failed in your classes. This leaves me to no choice but to let you do a special task." Mrs. Kang sighed, "What's this special task?" I asked, "just a task." Mrs. Kang turned her chair, "come to school at 6 in the morning tomorrow." My lips parted, "but Mrs. Kang-"

"No buts. Im expecting to see you in class tomorrow at 6." She went back to filing papers on her desk as I bowed down. I walked back to class, "did you get in trouble?" Hoseok asked as I shrugged. "She said my grades are low, so she's giving me this special task for me." I sat back with my feet on the desk.

"Why, 'cause you're failing?" I hummed, "I have to come to school tomorrow at 6 in the morning." Hoseok gasped."NO WAYY!! I would never wake up that early." Hoseok chuckled, "Good luck."

I scoffed, "Do you think I plan to come?" I got up from my desk, "I need to use the bathroom." Hoseok answered an 'ok.' I pulled out my phone busy scrolling through it. "Ompf." My phone dropped as I balanced myself from falling.

"Hey watch it!" I picked up my phone. "I'm sorry." The girl whom I bumped into, was looking for something on the ground. "What are you looking for?" I tapped my foot against the floor. "My white cane" I saw a stick to her right, I laughed. "Its to your right," I rolled my eyes walking away from her. "Thank you!" She shouted. I smirked, she's kind of cute.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

There will be no mature content I promise you! Ok maybe a little, but no... smuts. It was to just idk to take you on a surprise lol

Anyways, new story hope you like it. And I promise you there will be no mature content of smuts or anything. Just detailed kisses and free hands roaming on the body lol.