18

Jimin's pov
"Jimin." She gasped, her fingers brush through my hair grabbing a fist full and tugging on it. I buried my face into her neck placing messy wet kisses, as she moaned in pleasure. My arms wrap around her body, caressing every curve my hands could touch.

My mind trailed off, "what the hell Jimin? What are you doing?"

She cupped my face pulling it towards her, desperately kissing me with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I want you to give it to me." She seductively whispered.

I halfheartedly agree as she took my hand, placing it over her breast. I leaned forward kissing her until a loud ruckus outside caused me to snap out. I quickly pull away from her staring at the door.

"Who cares about that and kiss me." She pulled my face towards her again.

"No."

I forced myself away from her, my lips wet and swollen, my hair messy, shirt unbuttoned halfway. Murmurs were heard outside of the door, curiosity overcame me as I opened the door. A bunch of people huddled in a circle. I pushed my way into the crowd, I observed the surroundings, a board fell on top of Dohee.

I pushed everyone away springing towards Dohee.

"Dohee."

I grabbed under her arm to pull her up, but quickly pull her arm back from grips.

"Don't touch me." She gritted in between her teeth.

"Let me help you." I offered.

She stood up, her face red as a tomato from embarrassment and anger.

"I don't need your help." Her words hit me feeling a sudden drop in my stomach. Minwoo rushed over to Dohee's side wrapping his arm around her waist and slowly lifted her up. I felt my emotions boil from raging anger.

I kept my eyes on Minwoo, waiting for his next move.

I sense that Minwoo was aware of my glare. He slid a smirk only visible for me to see, my hands clenched in a fist as both Dohee and Minwoo walked away.

"Alright everyone!" The teachers clapped, "go back to class let go!"

Slowly the student body starts disappearing into their classrooms.

"Jimin darling let's go back to finishing our business."

"No, we're finished Daeyoung." I didn't spare her a look, running my fingers through my hair thinking about the situation today.

Daeyoung tried to grab my hand, "So that's it? You're just gonna play me when you want to and drop me again?"

I ripped my hand away from hers, I looked over my shoulders, "You should already know who I am."

Quickly I walked off looking for Dohee and Minwoo as I sprint down the hallways looking through each windows while classes are still proceeding.

Maybe they might be at the nurses office. I jog down the narrow halls and eventually made there, panting heavily.

I tried to calm my breathing and walked in.

"What do you want?" A low voice came to my left. I shifted my gaze and Minwoo walked from behind the curtains.

"I want to see Dohee." I demanded.

"She doesn't want to see you." Minwoo calmly replied back with his hand in his front pockets.

"I need to speak to her."

"She's tired, leave her alone." Minwoo warned.

I took a step forward and right before I knew it I was pushed back. I lost my balance stumbling backwards before catching myself falling on the ground.

"Haven't you hurt her enough?" Minwoo defends pointing his finger at me. I let out a sigh, "You don't know anything, so stay out of it!" I raised my voice taking another step towards Minwoo.

"Knowing that you hurt her is my business now." Minwoo answered. I stopped in my tracks and glared at him. Silence filled the room.

"Since when did you get to know her huh?"

I felt my body get hot my heart racing as my breathing became faster and heavier.

"It doesn't matter when I got to know her, what matters is how you hurt her. I'm gonna be the one to watch over her now." Minwoo smirked.

I sprinted at Minwoo getting ready to throw a punch at him when I felt a block of wall was holding me back. I tried to fight the block of walls with my eyes only fixated on Minwoo's coy looks.

"Jimin stop it!" The wall between me and Minwoo spoke up.

"No not until I beat Minwoo up!" I shouted, "Let go of me!"

Suddenly the curtains behind Minwoo opened up. Dohee stood there with her face down. "Stop." She quietly requested.

I zoned Dohee out with my eyes still focusing on Minwoo. "Let go of me!" I shouted again.

"JIMIN STOP!" Dohee abruptly screamed as I froze. I turned my gaze to her seeing that she cried.

"I don't want to speak to you. Remember what you said? You don't ever what to speak with me again." Dohee slowly got off the bed.

"What's more to talk about when you're not going to hear me out." I reasoned.

Dohee reached for Minwoo's arm. "I want to go home." She quietly whispered.

Rage of anger rises up inside of me again. Hatred, betrayal, guilt, worry, jealously it was all making me confused.

Dohee and Minwoo walked past me as I stared at the floor. The wall that was blocking me finally let loose. "Jimin, let's go."

"Taehyung-ah," I looked up feeling my legs give out as I fall onto the ground. Taehyung also lowered himself and put his hand on my shoulder. I covered my face with my hands.

"What did I do wrong?" I barely whispered.

Warm tears began to fall from my eyes but my mind and body felt empty and numb.

Taehyung sighed, "Sometimes you do things you don't realize and hurt the person that is close to you."

"You care for her, that's why you're acting like this because you love her and you don't even know it." Taehyung continued. 

"But she lied to me, she hurt me by not telling me where Hoseok hyung was." I argued back. Taehyung sighed again. 

"Dohee wouldn't lie to you for no reason. Everybody has a side to their story. Look, we were all very worried about Hoseok hyung too. And I'm pretty sure he has his reasons, but we are all glad that he is still here." Taehyung lifted his hand from my shoulder. 

"You should talk to Hoseok hyung and Dohee before you get any angrier." Taehyung stood up, "C'mon, lets go back." 

I sniffed and slowly got off the ground. 

-  -  -

Hey guysss! I'm back after two years? 

Any ways sorry for the extremely long wait, work and covid got in the way so I haven't had much time to really write and update on any stories. 

And I also realized how cringe my writing is after rereading this book lol. 

But I hope everyone is staying safe still social distancing. Its good to be back!