15

Dohee's Pov

The nice breezy wind blew as the cold nipped my skin. The leaves rustle together, and the smell of scented flowers from the garden filled my nose. I sat on my big swing, running my fingertips across the bumpy Brailles reading my book.

While silently reading my book, my ears twitch at the sound of the floor creaking. "If you think I can't hear you, be a little bit more quieter." I stopped reading for a moment sitting in silence. A huff of sigh sighed, "I'm never going to scare am I." I giggled while shrugging my shoulder.

"You will someday if you knew your stepping." I close my book, "what are you doing here?" I asked. Yoongi oppa snickered, "I was gonna ask you the same." He slurred after his sentence. "I asked you first white boy." I mocked him leaning in.

"I'm no white boy, Helen Keller." Oppa argued back lowly. I smile, "oh please I'm not Helen Keller but we do have some in common." I fix my posture brushing my hair behind my ear. Yoongi oppa chuckled and nudged me in the shoulder, "stop boasting, little girl." I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Don't call me that. I am a woman."

"No you're not, you're still a teenager with a child personality." I pursed my lips and stuck my tongue out. Yoongi oppa chuckled and rubbed my head, "Heyy you messed up my hair." I pushed his hand off of my head and patted my hair down fixing it in place. "Since when did you start caring about your hair? You need a mirror to fix your hair? Oh wait, you can't because your blind."

I gasped and hit oppa's arm, "go away if you're just going to bully me!" I complained and open my book with a pout. Oppa chuckled again annoying me, "sorry, I just wanted to ask if Hoseok is okay." Yoongi oppa ask in a low voice hearing his voice vibrate.

I smile in pity while closing my book, "he's still having a hard time." I pulled on my sleeves hiding my fingers. "We should visit him today, a couple of friends over he would be so delighted."

Yoongi oppa hummed in agreement, "we should pay him a visit." I smile wrapping up my book in my arms. "What do you think he would like when we visit him?" I ask hooking my arms with oppa's as he led us inside the house. "Hmm, snickers?" Yoongi oppa suggested.

I chuckle, "and sprite!" Oppa and I added in unison as we laughed loud. I set my book down on my table once oppa dropped my off into my room to ready.

I felt my way around my room, from the door a couple steps ahead of me is my queen size bed. White bed sheets, that's what Yoongi oppa said. I don't know what white looks but I bet the color is beautiful. From the right side of my bed, seven steps ahead is my closet.

I stepped forward and stood in front of my closet wondering what I should wear.  My closet is color coded arranged in the color of the rainbow. My black and white clothes are at the very end of my rainbow coded closet. "Maybe I'll wear something warm for Hoseok oppa." I smile nodding my head in approvement.

A knock was heard at my door while I swiped my hair to one side. "Dohee are you ready?" I perked up with a smile across my face, "all ready." I grabbed my purse slinging it over my shoulder, slowly making my way towards Yoongi oppa. I hooked arms with his as we walk out of the house and into his car. "Hoseok oppa will be thrill to see us, he's been asking when we would visit him." I put on my seat belt once Yoongi oppa started the car, a smile rose up once we backed out of the driveway. 

* * * 

Third person POV 

"Hyung what happen to Hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked Namjoon who was on his phone bobbing his head to the music coming from the speakers in the apartment. "Hm? Oh he went back home." Namjoon simply answered still bobbing his and mumbling lyrics. "What for?" Jimin wondered, "he thought it was time to go back home." Jimin stood blankly just  nodding his head.