9

Jimin's Pov 

"Jimin want to go play basketball?" Taehyung popped his head through my bed room door. "Yeah just hold on a sec." I scrolled through Twitter on my laptop before I closed it. I changed into comfortable clothes to play basketball, putting on black basketball shorts and a sleeveless tank top that said 'Dope'. I put on my Air Jordans, and wore my snapback and packed a towel and a bottle of water.

The guys and I headed out to the courts. Jungkook was dribbling and passing the ball, I wasn't paying attention and my thoughts suddenly went to Dohee and the hospital. "Jimin the ball!" Someone shouts and I react as I saw the basketball fly in front of me. I was slow to catch the ball as I had my arms cover my head and it hit arm.

"Jimin you're usually on your toes, what's wrong?" Hoseok came over to grab the ball. "I-I don't know." I sighed rubbing my arm. "Lets go play, last one to the courts is the score keeper!" Jungkook ran before he even said anything. "Aish that kid. YAH NO HEADSTART!" Taehyung shouted and ran after Jungkook, I didn't want to be a score keeper so I ran laughing and made it in fourth.

"Ah Namjoonie! Last one to arrive!" Jin laughed with his window wiper laugh and pointed at Namjoon hyung. "Ah wae! You suck at basketball, I feel bad whoever has you in their team." Namjoon stomped. Jin hyung mocked Namjoon hyung by shoving his face at Namjoon hyung. We laughed at our hyungs, "Alright, let's choose teams. Rock, paper, scissors." Hoseok clapped his hands.

We played it out and the teams were unevened out Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok in one team only leaving me to be with Jin hyung. I stood aside looking at Jin hyung, "Why are you giving me that look? I'm a good player!" Jin hyung came and hit my arm, "Namjoon hyung! Can you switch with Jin hyung please!" I ran over to Namjoon hyung begging him.

"YAH!" Jin hyung shouted, "I'm right here you know!" He pointed at us angrily. I pouted at Namjoon hyung, giving him the puppy eye look. "Save me, please hyung." Jin hyung came and dragged me back to the court, as I dramatically stuck my arm out, "HYUNG!" I shouted, "Mianhae Jimin, I would but Hyung is to scared." Namjoon bowed his head apologetically, while the other three are laughing their heads off.

We played, zero to three already. "Ah hyung! Can't you shoot into the hoops directly?!" I stomped. "Yes I can, I'm just not warmed up yet." Jin hyung jumped, as I silently cried in a corner. "Jimin I got the ball, catch!" Jin hyung shouted as I was ready to catch the ball. But the ball did not come my way, the ball curved and was way over our heads as it flew over the fence.

I follow my gaze with the ball, as I saw a familiar person walking with a dog, as it started barking at the ball that was flying in their way. "Dohee-yah!" I shouted, she was trying to calm her dog but turn her head towards my voice. "Dohee watch out!" I grab hold onto the fence as the ball hit her directly in the head. She fell to the ground from the hard blow, "Aish, I forgot she can't see!" I ran out of the court and over to her, as the boys trailed behind.

"Dohee, Dohee are you okay?" She held onto her head, "Jimin? I-I can't say I am, what was that? A ball?" I moved her hair to see a visible red mark left on her forehead. "Yeah, sorry we were playing basketball and Jin hyung threw the ball as it curved." I looked at the red mark that was becoming even more red, as a bump started to form on her head.

Then her dog started barking, "Ppang ppang, quiet down." Dohee hushed with a soft voice. "Sorry Dohee-shi, I really didn't mean it to happen." Jin hyung apologized, "That's okay, some things happen unexpectedly." Dohee touched the spot where she was hit and hissed in pain. "Do we have ice? Anything cold?" I turned to the guys, "I brought ice to keep my drinks cool." Jungkook raised his hands.

"Can you get it?" I asked as he nods and runs back to his bag. "Is it bad?" Dohee asks, "Uh..." I looked at it, "Not one bit." I smiled as Hoseok punched me. I glared at him, "Jimin is lying, there is a bump now forming on your forehead." Hoseok said pointing at the bump. I lowly growled at him, as I turn to face Dohee as her eyes were big and blinking.