8

OHHH MY WORLD!!! I GOT RANKED #125 FOR CHIMCHIM!!! I didn't know such a thing existed!!!

AHHHH!!! Enjoy the chapter!! 😊😊

Jimin's Pov

"I'm telling you hyung, I'm reading braille! Do you know how hard it is? Harder than English." I exclaimed, as I threw my hands in the air. Namjoon hyung chuckled, "I want to try reading braille, can I come?" Namjoon hyung asked, "Be my guest, but are you Mrs. Kang's guest?" I questioned.

"I was Mrs. Kang's favorite student sophomore year." Namjoon hyung boasted, "Of course you are... teacher's pet." I emphasized, "Hey!" I chuckled. "Well good-bye Jamless Jimin." This time I retorted back a, "Hey!" Namjoon hyung smiled in victory while waving and running away. "Ugh I can't do anything to hyung." I mumbled entering the classroom.

"Good morning!" I lift my head to be greeted by Dohee's smiling face. "Oh morning." I sat down throwing my backpack to the floor. "Did you read when you got home?" Dohee asked and I groaned, "No." Dohee pulled out her book, "Great let's read then!" She smiled happily and I groaned again, "Even morning lessons?" Dohee hummed nodding her head.

"You just love reading, don't you." I mocked making her chuckle. "This book is actually really good. Once you learn braille, you're reading this book." I sighed, "After I finish reading first. You'll be surprised once you read braille, not everyone read braille." She passed me the alphabet book that is written in braille.

"The benefit of reading and writing braille, you can say all the meanest and nastiest things." She smiled, I rose my eyes having a little smirk over my lips. "You... little miss innocent read and write profanities?" I asked amusement in my voice. Dohee blinked shaking her head, "I just happen to read the bad stuff." She said innocently.

"Ohhh you just admit that you do read profanities!" I pointed out at her flustered face. "It doesn't mean I read profanities!" Her face turned in a shade of red, "Do you really think I'm gonna believe that?" I leaned on my elbow, still having the smirk on my face holding back a laugh. "What?! Jimin, I told you I don't read profanities! Never have I read them, okay maybe once by accident, my brother made me read it. But that was only ONE time, Jimin, believe me!" She started freaking out making me laugh at her reaction.

"Okay, I believe you." I said sitting back, Dohee sighed in relief. "For now, after I read braille, I'm going to read all the books you read to see if there are any profanities." Dohee just froze, "You can read all the books I have, I promise you I don't read any profanities." I laughed again, "I was only joking silly, you're so cute when you freak out. Your eyes become 2 times larger than they are." I ran my hand over her head, Dohee blinked resting her eyes from opening them so big.

She felt her way up my arm, curious to what she is doing. "What are yo- OWW!" She punched me really hard at my triceps, numbing my whole arm. "What was that for?" I tried moving my arm, but only lifted an inch up before my arm fell back to my lap. "For making fun of me." She laughed into her hand.

"I numbed your arm, so you won't be able to move them for mmm... an hour." She said seriously, "Are you kidding me? An hour! Dohee you punched my right arm I can't do anything without my right hand!" I panicked. Dohee laughed later on, "I'm kidding! It's only numb for fifteen to twenty minutes, don't freak out. That's what you get for joking around with me. You can say we're even now." She had a smug look on her face.

I scoffed, "Wow, I'm impressed miss innocent." Dohee only giggled. "Hey, remember what you said when you first came to school?" Dohee looked confused, "And what was that?" I rolled my eyes, "You said every morning I come to school early, you will kiss me on the cheeks as a reward. I'm early aren't I?" Dohee sat there.