5

Jimin's Pov

I brought her back to our homeroom, thankfully no one was there besides Hoseok hyung. "There you are! Where did you two go?" I carefully pulled dohee's chair out as she sat. "Jimin took me on a school tour." Hoseok hyung eyed me, I rolled my eyes sitting next to dohee. 

Soon more kids were coming in. "Is class starting?" Dohee tapped my shoulder. "Mhm," I hummed back. I talked to Hoseok Hyung for a bit, while Dohee sat at the side listening to our conversation. "She's blind man, she can't see you or me. She's missing out my handsome face." I retorted, Hoseok Hyung was surprised and chuckled after.

"Stop being concetive, I didn't know she was blind." Hoseok hyung added on, Dohee nodded her head. "It's ok Jimin didn't know I was blind too." Dohee smiled, I groaned and placed my head in my arms. Hoseok hyung just laughed and patted my back, before heading to his seat. "Ugh, he's always happy and laughing at the worst possible time." I mumbled resting my head on my arm.

"Well, it's great to be happy even at the worst possible time. I mean not in a bad way when it's supper serious, but at the worst time like this. You know what I mean." Dohee whispered while smiling. "Do you do that too?" I asked as Dohee's head turn towards me as if she was looking at me. "You know smile or laugh at the worst possible things?" I continued on. Dohee faced the front class with the same smile. "Sometimes." Her voice came out quiet almost missing what she said.

I assume she isn't always happy at the worst scenario. Not a lot of people can be happy. I didn't say anything so I just sat there with my head still on my arm. Homeroom started soon and the usual stuff happens in homeroom, except that Dohee was introduced to the class. "Class, we have a new student today. Dohee can you stand up and introduce yourself?" Mrs. Kang stood up front as Dohee introduced herself.

"She's kind of cute." I heard one of the guys murmur, I rolled my eyes. "We could be her friend, let's make her our friend." One of the girls whispered and the class murmured as Dohee smiled. "Um hello, I'm Min Dohee. I was home schooled, so this is my first time in an actual school. Please take care of me, I am blind so I hope we become good friends." She finished off with a bow and her famous smile.

"What? She was home schooled and she's blind?" The same girls from before gasped, "I don't know about her anymore, I mean she's pretty." I sighed rubbing my eyes in annoyance. Dohee pulled in her chair, placing her hands on the desk and sat tall. She can hear them, but she's smiling as if she can't hear them. "Man, that must suck. A cute girl like her, blind. Just another girl who would waste our time." The guys from my far left whispered and chuckled.

I felt my blood boil, the irritation is getting to my nerves. I looked at Dohee as she bit her bottom lip, and fiddling with her fingers on top of the desk. Mrs. Kang was out of the room, I stood up making my chair scrape against the floor. All the attention was on me, even Dohee was surprised. "What did you say?" My voice boom across the room appointed to the guys.

They chuckled, "Were you ease dropping on us, Jimin?" The two guys laughed, making me chuckle with them. "I wasn't ease dropping. You said it loud and clear everyone can hear you, bastard." He guy stood up, his chair scraping against the floor. Dohee felt the tension, and mumbled my name, "Jimin, sit down it's okay." She searched for my hand and held onto it. "See, she said its okay. It's  not a problem." The guy shrugged.

Dohee tighten her grip on my hand, "Just sit, Jimin." Dohee pled. I glared at him then sat down. "I'm only letting this go because of you. One more insult and I'm not going to sit through." I scooted in with my chair. The guys snickered making my blood boil just the presence of him.

School went on, I kept my eyes on the guys. Watching every move they make, every conversation they had. I caught myself, why am I even spying on them? What does this benefit to Dohee? I can't... I don't like Dohee. She's not my style, why waste my time spaying on the guys? I decided to give up, they're not going to do anything but fool around. It was time for lunch, Dohee packed lunch from home so we stayed in the classroom to eat. "Hoseok Hyung, tell the guys to eat in here."

Hoseok hyung nodded and ran out the room. "How many friends do you have?" Dohee asked searching for her bag. "There are five of us." I rest my chin in my palms, "Five! You have lots of friends." She commented pulling out a box from her bag. The box was round and pink with imprinted flowers. I silently chuckled at her lunch box.

"Hey we're here!" Taehyung ran into the room and sat next to me, "Why are we suddenly eating in here? We always eat in the cafeteria." Namjoon hyung asked pulling out a chair to sit, and crossed his legs. "Because, that's what nerds do eolgani-Joon." I rest my back on the chair crossing my arms. "I'm not a nerd!" Namjoon hyung complained.

"What grade are you in?" Dohee interrupted the great commotion, between the guys. They stopped talking and looked at Dohee like they found some lost treasure. Taehyung pointed at Dohee and mouthed, 'who's that?' "Um, hi I don't think we met. I'm new to this school, I'm Dohee, Min Dohee." She just waved and bowed. "Um hello I'm a senior, my name is Kim Namjoon." Namjoon hyung was going to shake hands with her, when I stopped him.

Namjoon hyung just looked at me confused, "She's blind hyung." I whispered into his ear. Namjoon hyung understood and smiled. "Yeah, Namjoon hyung was supposed to be a junior, but being the nerd he is he went up a grade." Jungkook explained. "Uh I'm jungkook." He nervously spoke to Dohee. She just chuckled, "you're shy." She commented, we giggled at Jungkook as his face turned red and he started bitting his lip.

"I can tell from your tone in voice. What grade are you in?" She asked Jungkook. "I'm a freshmen." Dohee nodded and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Jungkook." The group was quiet, Dohee went ahead and opened her lunch box. "Uh hello~ I'm Taehyung or V for short. I'm a sophomore, like Jiminie here." Dohee swallowed her food, "Nice to meet you Taehyung." She bowed while sitting.

"And I'm Hoseok, I'm also in your class." Hoseok hyung introduced, "Nice to meet you." Dohee did the same when she met Taehyung. "This hyung here is supposed to be a junior, but got held back because he was ill throughout the school year. So he has to repeat sophomore year." Jungkook explained.

"Oh, well glad you're well now." She smiled brightly, Hoseok hyung seemed to be taken aback eyes wide with shock. But he just returned Dohee's smile, "Thanks." I wonder why Hoseok hyung seemed shocked. "Where's Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked innocently, with his usual wide eyes as he asked the question. Gosh he looks such like a kid.

We shrug our shoulders, "I don't kn-" a panting Jin hyung ran into the room, "I'm here! Were all of you waiting for my food? How sweet, but why in the classroom?" Jin hyung walked over, "Oh maybe because you guys didn't want other students to eat my food. Aww you guys are too thoughtful but selfish." Jin hyung smiled setting the food on the desk. "You're too full of your cooking, Jin." Namjoon hyung shook his head, as we laughed.

"My self-confidence is strong Joonie." Jin hyung proudly patted his chest. "Oh who's this? A new student? Hello, I'm Jin or Seokjin. Most people call me Jin for short." Jin hyung stuck his hand out, Dohee smiled and bowed. Jin hyung chuckled and took his hand back to rub the back of his head. "Nice meeting you, I'm Min Dohee."

"Ah, that's a cute name for a girl like you. Shall we eat?" Jin hyung turned to the food, "I also invited a new friend, I hope you guys will get along." Jin hyung sat down, Jin hyung was ready to take a bite of his food, "ah you made it!" Jin hyung got up and walked to the front of the classroom. He dragged the pale boy over to us. Ugh it's the pale boy.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!!!!

I hope you liked today's chapter! Y'all know who the pale boy is lol.

Also I'm sorry for not updating, I'm in Orlando, Florida right now enjoying my vacation and break from school.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!