3

Jimin's Pov

I stared at Mrs. Kang chuckling, "watch over her as in taking care of her?" Mrs. Kang hummed nodding her head. "What's so funny?" The pale boy spoke in a low monotone. I chuckled, "I thought you would have a voice like a girl who hadn't gone through puberty yet." The pale boy smirked giving out a dry chuckled.

"Says the one with a high pitch voice." I scowled, "boys, stop it!" Mrs. Kang walked up to the pale boy. "Yoongi, go wait outside." The pale boy name yoongi, didn't look away from me. "I don't trust him with her." A smirk appeared on my face. "Oppa." Both me and the pale boy looked at Dohee's direction. "I'll be fine." She smiled looking ahead of her.

He sighed in defeat, "arasso." He glared at me one more time and left the room. "Starting today you will watch over her, you will stay after school to catch up with any homework." I scoffed, "also, she'll start coming to school so she will be with you at all times."

"Even if I have to go to the bathroom?" Mrs. Kang turned around, "you don't have to, just keep an eye on her. Its her first time in school." I choked, "wait... her first time? You mean she was home schooled?" I looked at Dohee as she nod her head.

I was speechless, "so what do I do now?" I tapped on the desk, "you're telling her the rules of the school and what to catch up in school." Mrs. Kang walked out leaving me with a blind girl I don't even know. I frustratingly rolled my eyes and ruffled my hair. "It's like watching over a child that needs supervision." I mumbled lowly. "Can we start?" She asked, "yeah!" I sarcastically turned to her setting my elbow on the desk, and placed my chin on my hand. "Let's see where to start."

I stared at the ceiling, "oh school starts at 8 so be here before 8. We have homerooms and you're in my homeroom I believe. We stay in the class as the teachers switch out. If you want to go somewhere during class raise your hand for permission. This isn't like home where you can just leave to go somewhere. Always be respectful towards your peers and the teachers. This is a big school and a blind girl like you should be careful so stick with me or stay in class. And we have lunch in class or in the cafeteria. We also have P.E but im not sure about you. Basically everything is in class." I lazily explained everything we do in class.

"Ah that sounds interesting." She smiled widely. "What about the lessons in class?" I stiffled a laugh. "Can you catch up? I mean you were you know... home schooled, do you think you'll be able to understand?" I laughed. She also laughed along, "don't judge me, but I think I learned everything to catch up with you guys." She boastfully said.

"If you say so smarty pants." She giggled. I sat in the classroom stuck with dohee. Mrs. Kang is definitely torturing me with this girl. Not my type of girl, just an average and annoying girl. Nothing sexy about her, always smiling and looking ahead of her. Does she not see my handsome face?

I put my head in my arms. "I'm bored from reading braille, hmm talk to me." She spoke. "I'm even more boring, what fun can you get out of me?" I mumbled into my arms. "When were you born?" I shot my head up, "you don't need to know." I watch her lips curl up into a smile, "why do you always smile?" Curiosity came to me.

Her smile was still glue on her face, "because, I'm happy. And smiling is healthy." She sat in her spot, back straight, eyes forward never leaving the chalk board. "Are you always like that? Happy?" I stared at her. Maybe she isn't so bad, pure innocent and cute. Maybe I could get something out of her. Nah, she's still not my type.

"Mhm." I scoffed, "why are you always staring at the chalk board?" She had a questioning look on her face. "I'm facing a chalk board?" I nod my head, "wow, the classroom is like what they told me a classroom would look." She smiled. I was totally confused, she can't see? "So you're.. blind?" I ask while she nod her head again. "And you say you're happy?" I sat up straightening my back.

"Never in your lifetime you get upset about being blind and wonder why you can't see? Don't you wish to see the world? Don't you want to see how handsome I am?" I threw questions at her trying to get her angry. But I was wrong, she kept on smiling. A sad smile was shown on her face, as she put her head down.

"I don't have time to be upset about it, Jimin. While I'm still alive I should live my life how normal people live. Cherish the moment while I still can, even if I'm blind. I can live up on the description of the world and imagine how it looks." She looked up turning her head towards me as her eyes are glossy.

"Life is important you know. Even if you are in the most worst situation, it's still important. Whether you're blind, deaf, mental, have a disability disorder, a maniac or even if you're the most perfect person." She turned her head back to the original position she was in. "Even plants and animals have lives." Her voice barely a whisper. "I was born in Busan." I spoke with my chin still on my hand.

"Really? I was born in Gangnam." I snicker, "oppa gangnam style." I sang causing dohee to laugh. "Times up you can go home jimin." Mrs. Kang walked in. I grabbed my backpack and bowed running out the door running into the pale boy.

"Watch it!" He scowled, as I smirked running out of the school.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC

I hope you're enjoying this story so far
Vote and comment!