11

Jimin's Pov

It was lunch time, as Dohee took out her lunch box. Hoseok came over with a confused look, "yah, where were you this morning? Mrs. Kang seemed worried when Dohee wasn't in homeroom." Hoseok whispered lowly for me to hear only.

"What were you doing with Dohee?" I looked at Hoseok, "nothing, she was upset this morning so we went to the rooftop." I said in a monotone voice. "Don't do funny business with her." Hoseok said sternly, "I'm not going to do any funny business with her, she's different. I will never hurt her the way I hurt other girls, she's precious." In all seriousness I spoke how I felt.

"Don't try to act all kind to her just because she's blind." Hoseok spoke lower. When Hoseok hyung's voice is low he's serious and it's kind of scary because you always see a happy and outgoing Hoseok. "I'm not, do you think I'm lying with my face right now?" My face was serious as Hoseok hyung stared at me.

"What is your problem?" I asked being defensive, my voice must have been loud as Dohee looked at us with big round eyes. "Jimin is there a problem?" Dohee softly asked as I was breathing hard through my nostrils. "Nothing, we'll be back I need to talk to Hoseok hyung." I glared at Hoseok as we both went out to the classroom.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he was about to enter into our homeroom. Hoseok hyung and I ignored Jungkook and walked further from class. Jungkook didn't follow us as we both made a left turn. I stopped and turned around to look at Hoseok hyung.

"Hyung why are you acting like this? You never act like this." I said with concern. Hoseok hyung looked away from me not giving me any eye contact. "Hyung, is there something wrong?" Hoseok shook his head, "It's nothing, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Hoseok turned around and walked back to class.

I sighed still concerned as I walk back to class. "Jimin?" Dohee said unsure, "yeah it's me." I sat next Dohee as some of the boys sat around us. "Did something happen? What did you and Hoseok talk about?" She asked curiously.

I eyed Hoseok hyung as he avoided all eye contact and minded his own business. "He's just moody today, don't worry about it." I shrugged it off as Dohee blinked and nodded. She replied back with a small, "okay".

Everyone ate their lunch and just seeing Dohee laugh because of the boys made me smile. "I'll be back I have to use the bathroom." I put my hand on Dohee's back and she nodded while giggling.

I left for a while and came back into the room with the boys throwing food at each other while Jin hyung is screaming at them telling to stop and clean up. I chuckled and shook my head.

I looked around and saw that Hoseok hyung was happy again. The frown he had was gone and he was laughing and screaming. I chuckled, the loud screaming Hoseok hyung is back. "What are you chuckling about there?" Dohee slowly made her way to sit next me. "Wait," I fixed the chair for her to sit and guide her to the seat.

"Oh thank you." Dohee smiled softly, "it's so loud in here what's going on?" Dohee grabbed my arm and leaned in whispering into my ear. "There's a food fight." I smiled whispering back into her ear. She leaned away and gasped, "not in our class we're gonna have to clean up their mess." She freaked out.

"I thought you were gonna say no food fights allowed." I chuckled, "now where would the fun be?" She put her hands on her hips and scowled. I laughed silently while shaking my head, "you're right where would the fun be." I said back.

"Glad to hear Hoseok laughing." I look at Dohee smiling and back to Hoseok, "yeah, he scared me there for a moment." I heard Dohee gasp, "what?" I shrugged.

"Park Jimin, scared? I never thought I would hear that coming out of your mouth." I smirked fixing myself to face her completely, "that's offensive," I gasped as Dohee chuckled, "Everyone can get scared ya know." I commented.