2

Jimin's Pov

"Jimin! Rise and shine wake up dude!" Someone slapped me on my bare chest, I cuddled into the blanket more. "Ok, it isn't sunny yet but wake up or you'll be late for your morning session with Mrs. Kang!" Hoseok's voice beamed in my ears. I threw a pillow over my head groaning.

"Wake up wake up wake up!!" I sat up, "would you shut up hyung?!" Hoseok stopped. "WAKE UP!" He shouted in my ear and he ran out. I groaned ruffling my hair and slam my body back onto my bed. I woke up with the sun ray shinning through my eyes. I check the time squinting my eyes to read the numbers 6:45!

Oh no it's 6:45..... Lets just go back to bed. "Yah PARK JIMIN!" I shot my eyes open to see hoseok's face in front of me. I moved his head as I sat up. "Mrs. Kang is going to kill you, you know that." I nodded, "I purposely slept in so I don't have to do her special task or session, it'll probaby last about a week or two." I walked in my bathroom, closing the door.

***

"Good morning class!" Mrs. Kang walked in with a smile on her face. "I guess there isn't much news to tell you kids, besides the upcoming spring school dance." All the girls squealed and murmured to each other as the boys knew who they were going to ask out.

"The spring dance will be one month away from now. It is from 7 to 11 p.m, you need to bring your school ID. Thats all I have for announcements." Mrs. Kang patted her stack of paper walking to the door. She stopped in front of the door and turned around, "Jimin, come see me in my office please." Then she walked off. "You gon' get killed." Hoseok whispered as I pinched his arm.

"Oww!" He exclaimed rubbing his arm. "Mrs. Kang?" I stood in front of her, her arms crossed. "Why weren't you here this morning." Her foot bobbed up and and down as her legs are crossed. "Sorry, Mrs. Kang I accidently slept in." I apologized as she huffed. "Stay after school today." She turned her chair as I mentally cursed in my head. I bowed to her and went to class.

***

"You distribute 2 with 12x and-" the bell rung causing the classroom to get up. "Homework due monday, have a NICE WEEKEND!" our math teacher shouted, but the voices and laughter overlapped his voice. "Let's go hoseok." I dragged his arm, "don't you have to stay after school?" I hummed a yes, "hurry or else Mrs. Kang will see us." We fast walked, through the door.

"PARK JIMIN!" I stopped causing hoseok to run into me. I sighed as hoseok quietly laughed at me. "Good luck!" He left running away, as I turned around entering the classroom. "Glad I could catch up, or else you would've left. Sit." Mrs. Kang walk past setting her things down on the desk.

She sat down quietly, looking through stacks of paper. I stared into space tapping my finger on the desk. "Mrs. Kang what's the special task I'm supposed to do? If I'm not doing anything but just sit here, then what's the point of me staying after school?" I asked as she kept writing on the papers.

I huffed, putting my head down on the desk. I heard the doors slid open, "unnie!!" I looked up seeing a girl smiling. I squinted my eyes, I swear I saw her before but where? She walk past me with a smile on her face. A guy was behind the girl, and he eyed me. What's his problem? The girl slowly walk to Mrs. Kang taking her time to walk in front of her desk, I annoyingly rolled my eyes as I put my head back on my arms.

"Mian, I couldn't make it this morning." The girl apologized. "No it's fine, he didn't either." I assumed Mrs. Kang pointed me out. "Lets get you seated. Can you find a spot? Are you sure?" The girl chuckled, "yes I'm sure." I overheard them speak. My ear twitched once I heard the sound of tapping on the hard floor.

'Tap, tap, tap, tap'

What is that?

"Jimin, please lift your head." I huffed a sigh, lifting my head. I noticed the same girl sat beside me with a smile. "Dohee, on your right is Jimin. Jimin this is Dohee." Mrs. Kang got up as the girl, named Dohee turned her head. She stuck out her hand, "nice meeting you Jimin-sshi" she kept the same smile on her face. I slightly smirked shaking her hand, "Me too Dohee."

She pulled away with that same smile. Did she not see my smirk? She should be blushing, I continue to stare at her from head to toe. I notice she isn't wearing a school uniform, like the other girls. "Ahem." I looked at the pale boy, who had his hands in his pockets. He looks familiar, he's even wearing our school uniform.

I smiled bowing my head at him. "Jimin." I turned my head towards Mrs. Kang with the same smile. "Remember the special task I gave you?" She had her arms crossed, "of course I remember, why wouldn't I forget?" I straightening up my back.

"Your task is to watch over Dohee."

- - - - - - -
TBC!

I really do hope you're all liking the couple chapter.