13

Third person Pov

Jimin wrapped his arms under Dohee, taking both of her arms under his. "Ready?" Dohee nodded. Jimin danced controlling Dohee as they were one. She was his puppet, and he was the controller. Jimin turn Dohee around, her legs tangled together stumbling in the process. "Its okay I got you, I got you." Jimin cooed holding onto her waist.

Their fingers intertwine, Jimin lift Dohee's arms up over his head and wrapped it around his neck. His hands slid down her arms and found their way to her hips. There they sway back and forth, Jimin stared deep into her eyes without Dohee even knowing.

She smiles happily from the excitement. She squeals in joy from the sudden lift, her hands resting on his shoulder as he twirls them around. He brought her down smiling as she hugs him filling the room with laughter. "That was so much fun!" Dohee exclaimed.

"See I told you, you wouldn't regret it." Jimin caressed her cheek. "Can we do it again?" Dohee ask in a soft voice. Jimin's lips curled upwards and hummed in reply. Dohee smiled wider from his reply and hid her face in Jimin's chest.

The two students walk back to their class laughing and giggling. The hallways were quiet only to be filled with noise. The two students hooked arms, Jimin leading Dohee the way back to class.

"It was amazing! I want to do it again. How about tomorrow?" Dohee excitedly chirped as Jimin slid open the door of their classroom. "If you say so, I want to show you more anyways." Jimin smile turning his head to face an angry Mrs. Kang. Jimin stop talking. Dohee tapped his arm wondering why Jimin became quiet all of a sudden. "Jimin why are you quiet all of-"

"Ahem." Dohee turn to the sound of someone clearing her voice. "Dohee, Jimin where did you two go?" Her arms were crossed and her brows furrowed in, showing she was clearly upset. "We went out to dance." Dohee smile bouncing up on her toes.

Jimin held his hands behind his back, Dohee felt her way behind him to hold his hand. Jimin felt his body at ease, just having her to hold his hand. Dohee made sure to let Jimin know it's going to be okay. "Dance? You were dancing? Why? Dohee you could've hurt yourself!" Mrs. Kang raised her voice.

Dohee squeeze Jimin's hand, "I'm fine. Look at me I'm perfectly fine. Jimin was there so there is no need to be worried." Dohee defended raising her voice at Mrs. Kang. "Dohee I don't want it to hap-" "I said I'm fine." Dohee emphasized.

"It was my fault, it was my idea to sneak out don't take it out on her, I'm sorry." Jimin spoke up, his apology had no remorse in it, his tone was firm and strong no guilt no shame. "Jimin, you don't need to apologize something we both enjoyed. It was nothing bad, don't apologize." Dohee tug on Jimin's sleeve.

"Dohee I'm not risking you to get h-" "Stop." Dohee cut her sister off, "I can decide for my own, I am my own boss. I don't need all of you to hold back the things I want to do. I'm not that fragile." Dohee squeezed Jimin's hand harder, and in response to assure her he squeezed back.

"Dohee," Mrs. Kang had tears slipping out of her eyes, "this was a bad idea." She covered her mouth and shook her head. Concern was plastered on Jimin's face, what did Mrs. Kang mean this was a bad idea.

"Starting tomorrow, there will be no more afterschool lessons." Mrs. Kang firmly made her choice clear. "But-" Dohee perked, "No buts, this is my final choice whether you like it or not. Pack your things Dohee we're leaving." Mrs. Kang gathered her things and walked out the door.

Dohee turn to face Jimin, her eyes glossy and her lips in a pout so visible you wanted to hid that pout. The two still had their hands together, "it's okay, we'll see each other during class tomorrow." Jimin assured as Dohee nod her head demandingly.