10

Third person Pov

Jimin arrived shortly to the apartment after dropping Dohee off home. "Hey Jimin what took you so long? We ate some of Jin's tteokbokki leaving you none." Hoseok snickered knowing Jimin would get pissed if they ate all the food.

"Oh okay." Jimin simply nod his head and walked to the bathroom to shower. "Wh-what?" Hoseok was stunned and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders just as confused and as stunned as Hoseok.

"Did he get hit in the head?" Hoseok whispered walking to his room.

The weekends were over and Monday came in. Jimin woke up earlier than his alarm clock. He sat up on his bed rubbing his tired puffy eyes and yawned, usually he would sigh and fall back to sleep and complain for waking up early.

Jimin lift both of his legs over the edge of the bed with half shut eyes. Slowly sliding off his bed lazily he scratched his head walking out of the room and into the bathroom. Jimin sighed when the bathroom wad occupied. Jimin stood out the door for five minutes and a very wide awake Jin saw Jimin up early.

Jin's eyes widen at the very sleepy Jimin, "what are you up doing so early in the morning?" Jin moved to the side for Jimin to enter. "Gotta piss." Jimin spoke in a whisper in his morning voice. Jin nod his head and let the young boy enter in the bathroom.

Jimin came out of the bathroom after showering and doing his morning routine. It is currently 6:48 a.m. and Jimin walks to the kitchen to see him cooking. "Morning Jin hyung." Jimin greeted sitting at the small island in the center of the kitchen. "Huh? Oh good morning Jimin." Jin cocked his head to the left, shocked to see Jimin sitting in the kitchen early morning.

"Are you done with breakfast? Because I gotta leave." Jimin rest his chin on his hand looking bored. "Jimin I just started, breakfast won't be ready in twenty five minutes. Where are you going this early?" Jin went back to focus on his cooking. "To school where else?" Jimin said matter of fact.

Jimin had his school uniform on, his hair left down, he stood up from his seat and pulled the hem of his shirt to straighten it out. "I'm not that hungry, so I'm gonna head out now. I'll see you at school hyung." Jin looked away from the frying pan to check if what Jimin was saying was true.

The young lad's back turn towards Jin putting on his Nike shoes on. "Bye hyung!" Jimin waved his hand and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Oh, bye." Jin went back to cooking.

7 in the morning is slightly chilly, the wind blew behind of Jimin messing up his hair but he didn't care. Spring is coming soon, the cherry blossom trees are growing little green buds that are waiting to bloom at the right time.

Jimin's Pov

Walking into the empty hallways of the school as my steady footsteps echoed down the hall and into the empty rooms. Making a left turn I walked into my homeroom with no one except, Dohee.

A smile automatically lifted up as I walked up to her. She perked her head up from my footsteps, "Jimin?" She questioned, I sat in front of her and hummed a yes. "Got that right." I said as Dohee smiled back.

"So... do I get my award for coming early?" I asked in a low tone, as if there were people in this room. I smirked when Dohee's cheek turned into shades of pink. "I don't know, do you deserve an award? Just because you're coming early doesn't mean you'll have me kissing you on the cheek." She giggled quietly making me smile again.

"Hey I actually woke up early today, even Jin hyung was shocked to see me awake." Dohee scoffed while shaking her head. I turned my cheek leaning closer to her with my eyes closed, "Come, I'm waiting for my award." I pointed my left cheek as if she could see.