6

Jimin's Pov

"Everyone this is Yoongi, Yoongi... the boys." Jin hyung sat down and ate his food, "Oppa?" Dohee put her utensils down with a surprise questioning look. "Oh, Dohee-ah I didn't know you were here." The pale boy walked over to Dohee and sat next to her. Dohee grabbed a piece of kimbap and handed one to the pale boy, "Here you go oppa." He took the kimbap from her hands, "thanks 'saeng." He patted her head and ate the kimbap. Dohee gave a lip right smile with a small chuckle.

"You two know each other?" Namjoon hyung popped the question everyone was probably wondering. "Mhm, he's my oppa. My older brother," the guys nodded their heads with their mouth hanging open. "Explains your surname." Namjoon hyung added. We all ate and talked, joking around as Dohee would laugh and giggle at our conversation. "I have to use the restroom." Dohee blurted.

Hoseok hyung nudged me with his elbow, "That's your job," he mumbled, my mouth opened and closed trying to make something out. "I'll take her." Yoongi hyung who I later found out he's a senior, offered to take his little sister to the bathroom. Yoongi hyung helped Dohee up and they made their way out the door. Once they were out, everyone's eyes were on me.

"What does Hoseok mean, 'that's your job?'" Jin asked, "Ohhh is that the task you were talking about? You have to watch over Dohee?" Hoseok hyung realized, I nod my head once. "Have fun." Taehyung leaned in, raising his eye brows up and down with a smuggish smile plastered on his face. "Don't fall in love~" Namjoon hyung cooed, as he smiled teasingly, "eyy hyung!" I punched Namjoon hyung's shoulders. They laughed at me.

"Why would I? She's not my style, plus.... She's blind." I shrugged my shoulders, "Mhm, when you fall head over heels for her, don't make me say I told you so." Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung laughed together, along with Jungkook and Taehyung. "Dohee wait!" Our head perked up as Yoongi ran into the classroom, catching up with Dohee who is now walking to her desk.

"Don't leave me behind like that, Dohee. You could hurt yourself." Yoongi helped Dohee to sit as she smiled setting herself on the seat. "You're way too over protective oppa." Her smile, was the first thing I noticed. So bright and positive, but this one doesn't seem normal, bright, or a positive smile. You could tell a sudden change in someone instantly even if you only met them a couple times.

Lunch was over and the guys left the classroom leaving Hoseok hyung, Dohee and me alone. Class went on until the bell rung, meaning school was over we can go home. But, I have to stay after school with Dohee.

"I'll be back, just sit here. When Mrs. Kang comes in tell her I went to the bathroom." I said, Dohee nodded her head as I left the classroom. I walked to the main doors of the school as I found the guys. "Hey!" I waved, "Oh hey Jiminie. Where's Dohee?" Taehyung asked. "In the classroom." I shortly replied. "Then, what are you doing here? You're not going to... dude you can't leave her!" Taehyung gasped pushing my shoulders.

"Ow, that hurts. I'm not going to ditch her dumbo, I came to say good-bye gosh. I guess no good-byes from me." I rubbed my shoulders where Taehyung had pushed. Taehyung scratched his head, "Oh, sorry heh. Well we have to go now, have fun!" Taehyung ran out the door with the other guys. I shook my head, and head back towards the classroom.

"Welcome back Mr. Park, sit." I groaned dragging my feet to the desk next to Dohee. She chuckled making me roll my eyes. "What is this detention? I thought this was something special to do, not sit and do nothing like detention." I retorted, Mrs. Kang stood up and Dohee pulled out a book from her bag. A big book.

I eyed Mrs. Kang and Dohee, "Oh it's not detention Mr. Park. It's another lesson." My shoulders dropped, "What! Are you kidding me!? I don't want another lesson on... whatever we're learning!" I raised my voice. "Lower your voice, Jimin. This lesson is very important, this may benefit you in the future." I scoffed at Mrs. Kang, "That's what all teachers say, you think school will teach me anything? Sure it does, but will I use it in the future? Maybe not. I'm just going to sit around and do nothing after graduation." I sat back folding my arms.

"That's where you're wrong, Jimin. You're right about not using some of the things we learn in school, but we do use it and you just don't know it. Like math, vocabulary with the way you speak, and know your history. You have to do something after graduation. Pretty sure you have something you want to do, don't you?" Dohee explained, with such passion. in her voice, honestly it's annoying me.

"What do you know? You're blind, what are you going to do after graduation? Sit around surrounded by darkness, and the corrupted world? You can't even see, so don't try to sound smart. And I don't have anything I want to do." I huffed annoyingly, clenching my jaw.

"Jimin, you don't speak that way to a peer. Especially to Dohee." Mrs. Kang snapped. I looked over at Dohee, she just stared ahead her chest heaving up and down. Seeing her annoyed me, "Why am I even here?" I mumbled under my breath. "Um, I need to go to the restroom." Dohee took out her white cane sliding it across the floor, "I'll go with you," Dohee turned and smiled with that positive smile, "It's ok, I can go by myself. Just stay with Jimin or else he'll run away."

Dohee turned back to sliding her white cane on the floor, as she walked out the door. Mrs. Kang sighed brushing her hair back leaning against the wall. "Why... Why did you have say that?" Mrs. Kang's voice cracked. I shrugged, "Because it's true. She doesn't know anything about me, and what I do know about Dohee is that she's blind and she's incapable of doing anything. So what is she going to do being blind? Be a doctor blind, work at the grocery store not knowing where she is going? She can't see-"

Mrs. Kang stopped me from talking, "You don't know that Jimin. Don't say anything like that about my little sister. Just like you said, Dohee doesn't know you, that goes for you too. You don't know Dohee." I was shocked, Mrs. Kang and Dohee? Sisters? No wonder Dohee is under Mrs. Kang's supervision.

Back in the restroom, Dohee sat inside the cubicle muffling cries into her hands. Jimin was right, she's as blind surrounded by darkness, what good can she do? But being blind doesn't mean she can't do anything, she read many stories about famous blind people that can do the possible. Like Helen Keller, Anne Sullivan, and Stevie Wonder. But either way, Jimin was right about her being blind.

Dohee gathered up her courage and walked out the cubicle and washed her face to clean the stained tears. She made her way back to the classroom and found her seat. She sat and opened her book as if nothing happened, "Today's lesson is how to read braille."

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!

Jimin, why are you so mean!

Anyways back home and back to reality after my break :'( I don't want to go back!

Also, the new teaser Singularity had me feeling in some kind of WAY! OOF TAETAE BABE, HIS OUTFITS, HIS VISUALS, HIS DANCING, AAANNND HIS VOICE!! ERMAGAHH!! I was dead because I literally forgot how to breathe properly!

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!