17

Two updates because you deserve it! I was gone far too long!

Jimin's Pov

At the end of the school I was happy that Hoseok hyung was back but I don't feel happy rather I felt guilty from earlier, Dohee and I argued. That was all I could think about, I'm hurt and pained from the choice she made to keep Hoseok hyung's whereabouts a secret from me. We aren't a thing anyway, why am I getting so upset about this?

The school day ended as I was about to walk out of the classroom I felt a hand over my shoulder, I turn to look over and it was Hoseok hyung. He smiled brightly at me, the smile that makes me forget all the problems I have. Hyung was always there for me and was always so considerate.

I smile back at hyung, "I missed you a lot hyung." I spoke barely in a whisper, tears starting to form but I held them back. "I'm sorry to make you guys worry. I didn't want to worry you guys." He said as we walked out of the classroom, "Hyung, we are always here for you. Don't be afraid to keep things to yourself and tell us so we can help you. Like what you've always done to me when I was upset." We stopped in the middle of hallway as Hoseok hyung turned to face me.

A small smile lifted at the corner of his lips, "that sounds much easier said then done." His smile fell and walked ahead of me leaving me alone in the empty hallway. I thought about what hyung said and let it sunk in, I ran after Hoseok hyung, "Are you going back to the apartment with us?" I asked.

Hoseok hyung turned to me with the smile he always gives, "it's too dangerous for me to go back with you guys." he replied shortly keeping the same smile on his face, I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean it's too dangerous?" I asked hyung.

Hoseok hyung sighed heavily hesitating to speak up, "I'll tell you another time, right now is not the right time." he nod his head indicating 'lets go'. I followed hyung outside of the building with a blank stare and blank mind. Half way to the cross walk near the school Hoseok hyung stopped me, "hey, Jiminie" he called as I looked up from the ground.

He reassured me with a smile, "be glad that I'm back. Turn that frown up and worry not anymore." A small smile lifted up from my lips slightly, watching Hoseok hyung's small smile widen lifted my mood a bit but I couldn't help to worry more. He won't be sleeping with us anymore, "hyung where will you go then?" I asked, "somewhere safe."

The sound of the bus releasing gas from the bus stop caught my attention, hyung and I turn our gaze to the city bus, "That's my bus, I have to go. See you tomorrow Jiminie." Hoseok hyung waved crossing the road with everyone else leaving me on the other side.

Is this how it's gonna feel once we all go on our separate ways? The feeling of loneliness suffocated me as I walk the opposite way from school. "Oppa, we have to go home! Dad is coming back home from his business trip c'mon!!" Dohee nagged Yoongi while pulling on his arm.

"I'm right behind you, loser." Yoongi spoke in a monotone as he saw me, "oh, it's Jimin." He said as Dohee stopped pulling. She couldn't see where I was standing but she kept her gaze on the ground, "C'mon lets go. I must never speak another word to him anyway." Dohee harshly pulled on Yoongi's hand as he finally followed her leading the way.

I sighed and walked back to the apartment where the other guys left me behind at school. Once I arrived to my room I threw myself onto my bed, landing face first. I turn my body to lay on the mattress, I stare at the white ceiling of my room sighing heavily.

Why am I being so sensitive and weak? What happened to the strong and confident Jimin? I never let anything get to me because I am strong and I promise to not get hurt by others.

I pursed my lips biting the inside of my mouth holding in my anger. Just thinking about me being weak because I let others in easily pisses me off, my eyes closed and slowly I dozed off into a long nap.