12

Guyyss!! 1K READS! THAT'S AMAZING!!! YASSSS You guys are amazing although most of you are silent readers! But thank you for reading this book! Sooo a long chapter just for reaching 1K reads!

E N J O Y ! ! !

Jimin's Pov

I ruffled my hair in frustration staring at my homework that is in front of me. I threw myself back onto my bed to rest my brain from the excessively hard homework. I groaned into my pillow from the comfortable feeling of my bed.

I turn to face the ceiling placing my hand under my head, my thoughts traveled back to today when I saw Yoongi hyung's face, guilt.

Back at the classroom

Yoongi hyung and I sat alone in silence in the room. Awkwardly sitting next to him I just sat back and crossed my arms to keep my cool.

"She hates being told that she's not capable of anything." I turn my head toward Yoongi hyung, "huh?" I blurted out as he continued. "She was bullied for being different, for being weird, and just... being blind." He face the chalkboard with no emotion plastered on his face.

"She didn't deserve this, for someone so innocent, pure, and sweet they gotta go through such suffering of pain. She's so different from me that sometimes I question if she's really my little sister. I'm quiet, independent, and a jerk yet here I am perfectly fine." Yoongi hyung snickered to himself.

"She's fragile like glass but is breakable when she can no longer hold herself up. So whatever you do to hurt her, I will not hold back to hurt you." Yoongi hyung looked over his shoulder and glared with his piercing eyes.

I sighed heavily puffing my cheeks out, "What's with the heavy sigh? You've been sighing a lot, is there something wrong?" I turn my head towards the door, Namjoon hyung's tall silhouette leaned against the door frame. "Just a lot of things in my mind." I turn my gaze away from Namjoon hyung and stared straight ahead at the ceiling.

"Oh, mind telling me what's on your mind?" Namjoon hyung walked in as I sat up for hyung to sit at the end of my bed. I sat cris crossed on my bed pulling my pillow over my lap while I hugged it. "I have unanswer questions." I spoke through my pillow.

Hyung hummed, "like what? I could probably help answer them." He perked up. I snickered silently this hyung and his knowledge. "I don't think these are questions you can easily answer, these are more for me to figure out." I rest my chin on the pillow and stared at the papers on my bed.

"Well then shoot, I don't have to answer it but I could hear you out." Hyung sat comfortably in front of me, my lips thinned as I pressed against them. "I wonder what Dohee is doing, I wonder if she's okay, I want to know what she thinks when she's at school or at home, how can she live like this yet be so joyful." I huffed after saying these in one breath.

Hyung was awfully quiet, I lift my gaze to see him have a creepy smile with his visible dimple showing. I eyed him, "What's with the creepy smile?" Namjoon hyung shook his head, "nothing! Nothing at all." He giggled like a child covering his mouth.

"You like Dohee don't you." Hyung firmly said with a smile. We silently sat for ten seconds, "YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!!" hyung shouted as he stood up jumping on my bed excitedly. "HAHA! I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I!!" He pointed at me, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah you told me so. I do not like her I'm just worried about her because she's fragile." Namjoon hyung raise one eyebrow with a smirk and arms crossed.