Hatchet

Adeline's POV

I opened the box my dad left me and what I saw surprised me. It was a hatchet. I shut the lid of the box and stuck it under my bed. I mean like what am I supposed to do with a hatchet?

The next day I walked outside feeling the nice breeze flow through my hair. It felt so good. I walked out onto the sidewalk and examined the block. I saw a familiar blonde haired boy walk out of a huge Yellow house. When the boy turned around I realized it was Yasuo. "Hey!" I called out giving a small wave. "Hey Adeline!" Yasuo called back running towards me. "Wanna hang out today?" Yasuo thought for a moment and said, "yea, I think I have some time."

Me and Yasuo went to the park and sat under a huge pine tree and talked for a bit. "So who was that girl you were hanging out with after you left our house?" I asked. "It was one of my friends, but don't get jealous over that because I love you and you only." After Yasuo said that my heart started to race. "I-I love you t-too Yasuo." I said looking down at my feet. Just then Yasuo wrapped his arms around me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

After a while Yasuo said he had to leave. So I ended up walking home myself. While walking I wants really paying attention and I ran into someone. "Oh sorry." I said extending my hand to the person I ran into. The girl took my hand as I helped her too her feet. "It's ok I wasn't paying attention either." The girl said pushing the hair out of her face. When I got a good look at her I realized I've seen her before. "Hey arn't you Yasuo's girlfriend?" The girl asked. Now I remember who she is. "Yea I guess I am." The girl smiled "I've heard so much about you. It's great to finally meet you." I giggled a bit, "are you the friend Yasuo is always with?" "Yep, that's me!" She said cheerfully. "That's nice to know. We could become 'great' friends." I said sarcastically. "That would be wonderful!" The girl chimed.