Kill?

Kizumi's POV

I ran over to Yasuo and was about to swing my knife to cut him when he pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head. "What the hell are you doing in Adeline's room this late at night?" Yasuo asked trying to hold back anger. I was shocked at his movements and sudden change of tone, but answered, "I should kinda ask the same about you. Why are you here?" Yasuo's eyes twitched in annoyance, "get out of here or I'll shoot!" I laughed as his gun still pointed at my head with my knife just above his shoulder, "you do know in one quick movement you could lose the arm that's holding the gun?" Yasuo shook his head and stared to scream, "SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" I backed up in shock 'what the hell did I say or do to make him this pissed in the first place? He's the one that needs to chill out!'

"Yasuo calm down, let's just talk this out." Yasuo shook his head laughing maniacally,"you like Adeline and want to kill me! Why would I want to calm and talk to you?! All I ever wanted to do ever since I met you was kill you! Adeline is MINE!!" He shouted shooting his gun at me. I braced myself for the bullet, but never felt it. I opened my eyes to see Adeline standing in front of me with the bullet between her fingers.

She dropped the bullet to the ground and stared daggers at Yasuo. I grinned and wrapped an arm around Adeline's waist bringing her closer to my chest. I stuck my other hand out towards Yasuo and released blue fire towards him. He jumped out of the way in time before it hit him and shot a bullet at me. I let all the power that was inside me to come out from beneath me and Adeline's feet to create a barrier. Adeline had a look of shock on her face as she turned to cling onto me. I hugged her tighter to my body as I forced more power out to hit Yasuo. He was able to doge most of them, but still got hit a few times which burned pieces of his clothes.

Yasuo gritted his teeth and charged over to me. I pushed Adeline behind me to block her as I stuck my knife out towards Yasuo. He kept running as I then tried to slash him, but he grabbed the blade of my knife and it cut through the skin on his hand. A sly smile starts to spread onto his face as he pushed the barrel of the gun to my chest. "Any last words before I end your life?!" I laughed and said, "nope!" As I punched him in the gut with my free hand.

Yasuo fell backwards onto the ground as I stood above him smirking. "Good night, Yasuo." I said as I pushed the knife into his head.

I turned around and released Adeline from the barrier. I could tell her legs were starting to give out, so I ran to catch her. As she fell into my arms she whispered, "I love you, Kizumi." Before falling into a peaceful sleep. I smiled and whispered, "I know, I love you too." As I carried her inside.

Tyler's POV

I saw Kizumi walk in holding a sleeping  Adeline in his arms. "Did you do it?" I asked. Kizumi nodded, "yea he's out laying on the road." I smiled, "good! I will take care of Yasuo as you watch over beloved Adeline." I said walking outside.

I saw Yasuo's body laying on the road with blood pouring out of his wound. I picked his body up and carried it down to the basement.

I laid his body gently onto a cold metal table and removed all of his clothes, except the boxers. I pulled my knife out and started to cut down his body taking the organs and such out. Once finished I did the rest of my job I intended to do then stitched him back up and put a new pair of clothes on him.

Yasuo's POV

I awoken with no pain and feeling through out my entire body. I looked around and saw I was inside some dark room tied to a chair. "Your finally awake after 3 days since operation." Said a raven haired male that looked like Adeline. I heard a soft giggle come from one corner of the room, "what do we do with him now that he has a new body?" The new voice said coming closer then gained into a form of another Raven haired male that I'm pretty sure was Kizumi. "Well he's under our control, so anything we want." The older looking male said smirking at me. I looked up at him confused. He extended his hand out at me, "I'm Tyler, I believe we met before." The older one said. I shook his hand. "Y-yea." The other male came closer to me and smiled. I knew now that he was definitely Kizumi which made me kinda cower in terror. "I see you haven't forgotten me." Kizumi whispered into my ear. All I could do was nod and look away in fear.