New love

Yasuo's POV

Before I couldn't feel any feelings in my body, but now every time I'm near Samantha I feel something. I mean Samantha is pretty cute and sweet, but she also scares me with all the things she knows about everyone. Lately Kizumi and Adeline are always off doing their own thing and same with Naomi and Tyler, so it's basically just me and Samantha alone together. We get along and have became pretty good friends, but deep down I want to become more with her.

"Hey Yasuo! I'm hungryyyy!" Samantha wined. "Well Naomi left some money on the counter for food, so do you want to go somewhere to eat?" Samantha perked up just like a dog and ran over to me, "can we? I'm starving!" She said excitedly. I laughed and nodded, "of course we can."

There wasn't any good restaurants to go to, so I just brought her to McDonald's. It's a very crapy place, but should be kinda cheap and the food comes quickly. Once we ordered Samantha and I picked out a both to sit down with our food. I wasn't hungry so I spent my share of the money on more food for Samantha, and I'm surprised at how much food a girl like her could eat. She usually seems so calm, but when it comes to food she's like an animal. She's just to cute!

After the meal Samantha and I walked home. It was a busy day so we had to walk close to each other on the side walk so we didn't run into anyone. Our hands grazed over each other's a few times which made me blush lightly, until something unexpected happened. I looked down at our hands and saw that Samantha intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at her and she smiled with a very light shade of blush across her face, "it's so we don't get separated!" She said happily. I smiled as we walked the rest of the way home together.

Samantha's POV

When Yasuo and I got home Yasuo plopped down on the couch and shut his eyes slightly, "that was so exhausting." I giggled and sat down beside him, but a little to close beside him. I could see a shade of blush start to cover his face which made my face grow warm. I've only known Yasuo for almost a month now, but never felt these feelings towards him before. I wanted to feel even more of these feelings. I climbed over Yasuo so I was sat straddling him and lifted his now bright red face up towards mine.
"S-Samantha!" He said with a shocked Expression. "Hold still, I want to try something." I said licking his bottom lip. I felt him shutter a bit till his eyes fluttered shut waiting for me to continue, but Then the front door clicked shut.

"We're home!" Yelled Adeline walking into the living room with Kizumi behind her. I was already the whole way across the room from Yasuo while he still sat on the couch. He seemed to be panting fast as his blush stared to dissolve. Adeline and Kizumi intruding on us must have startled him. "What's for dinner?" Adeline asked sitting down on the couch turning the tv on. "U-um I haven't started it yet, but how does fondue sound?" Adeline turned to Yasuo surprised, "I've never had fondue before! My mom always said it was to hard to make." Yasuo smiled, "it's actually not that hard, let me go start it." Adeline giggled and squirmed on her place, "I'm so happy Yasuo lives with us. Now we can eat good food."

Deep down inside while I watched how Yasuo always talked to Adeline made me well, jealous. I've never felt these all these different emotions towards people, but all I can say is that I hate the feeling of jealousy. If Adeline was some stranger trying to flirt with Yasuo I would probably kill her, but I know Adeline and she's deeply in love with Kizumi, so everything should be perfectly fine. It all depends on Yasuo's feelings though. I don't want to be in a relationship with somebody who doesn't like me the way I like them back.

After we all finished eating the delicious fondue Yasuo made, we all were getting ready for bed. Naomi and Tyler were already done and in bed doing things that I definitely don't want  to describe. All I can stay is that My room need thicker walls. Then for Adeline and Kizumi, they were already showered and were downstairs watching tv, As for Yasuo who was upstairs getting ready for bed. I couldn't sleep in my room with all the noise I could hear coming from Tyler and Naomi's room, so I went up to see Yasuo. I had to talk to him anyways, so now is probably the best time.

Yasuo's POV

I already had the lights off and was getting into bed, when I saw a figure standing in the door way of my room. "Samantha?" I questioned. "C-can I come in?" She asked. "Sure." Samantha walked over and sat on my bed beside me. "U-um, about earlier, I wanted to apologize." I looked at her, "apologize for what, you did nothing wrong. Besides I was actually wanting to continue until Adeline and Kizumi walked in." Samantha looked shocked until she pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me once again. "I love you Yasuo." She said before crushing out lips together in a long and heated kiss.

'Start of out new love, how exciting!'
Thought Samantha and Yasuo both.