Fun day

a shout out to xXLuviliciousXx for the idea of this Chapter!( ^ω^ )
Also warning for a lemon later on in the Chapter!

Adeline's POV

I walked down stairs after I finished getting around to smell something cake like. I walked into the dinning room and sat down next to Kizumi as Yasuo brought a plate of pancakes in to set on the table. "Oh my gosh, you bake better than my mom!" I practically shouted as I grabbed a few pancakes and dragged them onto my Plate. Yasuo smiled a bit before he turned to grab a few more things from the kitchen. "Do you want to go somewhere with me today?" Kizumi asked as he took on of my pancakes. I growled a bit then said, "I would love to, but give me the pancake first!" Kizumi laughed a bit then said, "you have like 6 pancakes on you plate, your not going miss just one of them." I sighed then turned back to my plate and pouted as I ate the rest of the pancakes.

Later that day Kizumi and I went to the park and sat around to talk and watch the cherry blossoms, then went shopping for a bit. As it started to get dark I began to get hungry since we haven't ate anything since breakfast. Kizumi realized how hungry I was and brought me to a huge expensive restaurant. We walked in and the host took us to our tables and asked, "what could I get you guys to drink?" Kizumi smiled and said, "The best wine you have." The host nodded and proceeded into the kitchen for our order. "Kizumi, I've never had alcohol before! Is it okay for us to have it, we're underage you know?" Kizumi laughed, "you're underage, but my drivers license says different for me, and under my supervision you may have some alcohol." I smiled, "sounds great!"

Kizumi's POV

After Adeline had a few glasses of wine, I started to regret letting her have any. Her eyes were half lidded as she kept pouring and pouring more wine into her glass. "You know, you're very very pretty!" Adeline said as she leaned forward in her chair so she could stroke my hair. "I wonder what Yasuo would think if he saw you with your hair in pig tails. I bet he would jump on you and do lots of dirty things!" She said loudly. The people around us turned to our table some confused with what's happening, some disgusted, and others annoyed. I tried getting Adeline to keep her voice down, but she just kept getting louder and louder till she stood up with a butter knife in her hand shouting, "where's the waiter, He better not have ran off with my juice! I'm getting annoyed with that dudes crap!" I quickly stood up and grabbed the knife out of her hand and sat her back in the chair. "What's your problem cutie? Afraid I'll cut someone? Hahahahaha!" I rolled my eyes as I quickly payed the bill then grabbed Adeline and dragged her out of the restaurant.

We were a few blocks away from our hotel when Adeline stopped in the middle of the walkway to lay down. I rushed over to her side and shook her, "Adeline what are you doing, its very busy here so stand up!" I said now trying to pull her up.
"But I'm sleeeepyyyy!" She said trying to lay back down. "You can sleep when we get to the hotel." I said dragging her quickly down the block. She she moaned then stopped right in her tracks which jolted me backwards. I sighed as I walked back closer to her and hoisted her onto my back. If she wasn't going to cooperate then I had no other choose then to give her a piggyback ride. She seemed happy that she didn't have to do anything other than slump on me, because she quickly ended up falling fast asleep.

When we arrived at the hotel I carefully laid Adeline on the bed as I started to undress myself for a shower. Just when the last few of the buttons of my shirt were off I felt a pair if cold hands wrap around me. I turned to see Adeline with a playful smile and lustful eyes. I couldn't help myself any longer as stared at Adeline's adorable face. "You know, I've been holding back for a long time." Adeline giggled and said, "well why don't relieve from what I'm guessing all that stress?" I smirked a pushed Adeline backwards on the bed and crawled on top of her. I sucked and bit at her neck trying to get more moans from her, but just having her panting in my ear was enough to make me hard.

I continued to nip her neck all the way down till I reached her shirt. I quickly pinned Adeline's hands over her head and lifted her shirt up so I had better access to her chest. As I then pulled of her bra I let my left hand massage her right breast and my mouth suck at her left one. She moaned my name out loudly as I kept continuing what I was doing till I left on of my hands roam down under her skirt to rub her through her panties which made her gasp. I smiled and started to unbutton my pants which were already really tight.

Adeline used her knee to rub me through my boxers which made me start to moan myself. Both of my hands guided themselves to the rim of her panties to pull them down. I then pulled my boxers down a bit so I could line manhood up with her entrance. I rubbed the sides of her hips as I then thrusted into her and she became a moaning mess. We continued doing the same thing till I felt a tight knot form in my stomach before me and Adeline released at the same time.

I became tired and pulled out of Adeline so I could lay down beside her. Both of us panting real heavily. I hugged her tight to my chest an gave her a small kiss on the forehead, "good night my sweet Adeline, may you always have the sweetest dreams."

I hope since the last lemon scene I wrote I've gotten at least a little better even if it seemed rushed. Anyways hope you enjoyed the Chapter!❤️