Agreement

Adeline's POV

I walked into class and sat down at my desk. Kizumi turned around and smiled, "good morning Adeline." I sighed and said, "good morning." Kizumi looked at me with the smile still plastered on his face, "you look guilty of something, what happened?" My eyes grew wide in surprise, "n-nothing, what the hell are you talking about!?" I shouted trying to keep my cool. Kizumi smirked and said, "whatever." As he turned back around.

When Yasuo walked in I stood up and ran over to him giving him a big hug. "I missed you sooo much!" I squealed burying my face in the curve of his neck. I was trying my best to get as close to Yasuo as I can so I can try to forget about my feelings for Kizumi. I just want to erase those feeling and replace them with Yasuo. I could tell he was blushing so he must have feelings for me which is a good sign!

Kizumi's POV

I gritted my teeth as Adeline clung to Yasuo. I have to get her way from him quickly before she falls to deep in love with him. She is mine and I can't fail at my mission!

After school i quickly ran out of the school and the whole way to Adeline's house. I knocked on the door and Naomi answered. "Hello Kizumi, if your looking for Adeline she isn't home yet." I shook my head, "I came here to talk to Tyler." Naomi smiled, "he's in the basement." I nodded and made my way to see Tyler.

"Long time no see Kizumi!" Tyler cooed with a devilish smirk. "Shut up, I need your help." I said taking a seat across from where Tyler was. "Feisty arn't we, what do you need?" I let out a long sigh and said, "you want me to protect Adeline right? Well, I've been doing my part in our contract, but I need some help." Tyler nodded, "go on, what do you need help with?" I looked down at my feet, "there is this kid named Yasuo who Adeline likes and I think Yasuo likes her too, but I don't like the idea of them together. I want you to help me come up with something that can get rid of Yasuo." Tyler chuckled, "I guess I can help with that. I hated that Yasuo kid anyways, he looks to kind. I think you and Adeline would be perfect together. Maybe you guys will end up like me and my little Naomi." I smiled, "thanks for agreeing on helping me with this." "No problem, your part of me and I'm part of you. We help each other out in problems like this." Tyler said as we shook hands to seal our agreement.