Lovely Life

Adeline's POV

Kizumi and I hung out at the hotel till my back healed up enough for me to walk, then we headed back home. I was so excited to announce the news to everyone, I just love Kizumi so much!

When we got home I ran into the house and literally dragged Kizumi along with me. "MOM, DAD COME DOWN HERE!!" I shouted up the stairs. The quickly ran down and my mom had a worried look on her face. "Is everything okay Adeline?" She asked. I giggled and said, "everything is perfectly fine." Saying that made her face ease up. "Okay then what are you so happy about?" My dad asked with a smirk. I smiled and gripped a little more tightly on Kizumi's hand, "we're engaged!" I shouted. My dad smiled and patted is both on the head, and my mom bursted into tears and hugged us both. "Oh I'm so happy for you two! I love you both so much!!" She shouted practically bursting my eardrum out.

After a while of trying to calm my mom down, Yasuo came into the living room with a cake. "I heard the good news, so why not celebrate with some cake?" He said with a bright smile. "Thank you so much Yasuo!" I said cheerfully as I stuck my finger into the cake which earned a chuckle from Kizumi. "What?" I asked trying to hold back a smile. "It's just you look like a perfectly normal teenage girl, the you go eating cake without any silverware." I laughed and said, "well you're going to have to put up with me for eternity." Kizumi smiled and said, "and I'm very thankful for that."

A few years later
(By the way, I'm skipping the wedding because I hate writing about weddings. Sorry if you wanted to read about a wedding, but you can imagine one for them if you want.)

Kizumi's POV

Adeline and every one else walked through the door home from the chapel. Adeline was still dressed in the wedding dress and I was still in my suit as we walked upstairs to go to shower. "Hey Kizumi?" Adeline asked getting my attention. "Yeah?" I said turning to look at her. "Since we already had, well, you know. Why don't we just go on a killing spree as our first night as husband and wife?" I smiled and walked over to Adeline's desk to grab our weapons. "Sounds like a wonderful idea, but I think you should change your shoes so you don't hurt yourself while running in high heels." She nodded and changed into her sneakers.

It was already really dark out as we arrived to a really busy alley way. Adeline looked around and flipped her knife open and I did the same. "Ready?" I asked. Adeline smiled and nodded, "yep!" She said before we ran into the alley way swinging our knives around cutting anything in our way. There were lots of screams and lots of blood raining down on the both of us dirtying our wedding outfits in the process. At least it will be a good memory when we look at our wedding clothes.

After the killing spree, me and Adeline met up back were we started. "Did you have fun?" I asked my fully bloody wife. "I did! What about you?" I smiled and said with a smirk, "it was fun, but the nights not over yet, so let's go back to the house and have a more fun." Adeline smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me the whole way home and up to her room for a whole night of fun.

I can't wait to see what's stored in the future for us!❤️