Written work

Tyler's POV

Once Kizumi left I got onto my laptop and started to type out our plan. It was fairly easy to think of, but might be hard to accomplish. There is an easy way at it, which is scaring Yasuo off, but that might upset Adeline and I don't want that.

After I fished the plan I printed it out and stuck it in the back pocket of my jeans. I ran upstairs and out the back door careful not to be seen. I don't want Adeline or Naomi to question where I'm going at this hour at night.

I arrived to Kizumi's house and left myself in. Kizumi lives by himself in a huge worn down two story house. It's actually pretty nice inside though. I found Kizumi upstairs laying on his bed reading a book when I walked in. "Did you figure out a plan?" Kizumi asked closing his book as he sat up. "Yea, but it may be hard to accomplish depending on if Adeline is there to interfere or if Yasuo is stronger than he looks." Kizumi chuckled, "I can imagine Adeline getting in the way, but Yasuo being strong, you got to be kidding me I've seen that kid play gym and he's a wimp!" I laughed too, "yeah I think your right, but try to get Yasuo somewhere where Adeline is nowhere around." Kizumi nodded his head in agreement as I then turned and left.

I know it's short, but I was trying to do a small point of view that was all Tyler. I may update tomorrow but if not I will the next day!