Partners in murder

Adeline's POV

After the candy store Kizumi took me home. I bought so many Lollypops that I have a few to Yasuo which made him smile brightly. Then Kizumi and I went upstairs to eat some candy. As we were all hyped up on sweets Kizumi said, "do you want to go somewhere tonight?" I blushed, "is this your way of asking me on a date?" Kizumi thought for a moment then answered, "I guess you could say that, but it may be a very messy date." I blushed even more, "um, I don't think I'm ready to take our relationship this far yet!" I said panicking. Kizumi laughed, "you have a very dirty mind and I like it, but that's the wrong kind of messy, I was talking about a bloody mess." I giggled a bit, "that sounds like a perfect date to me!"

It was dark out and Kizumi and I were dressed in black to help hide us in the darkness better. My mom gave Kizumi some of my dad's old clothes that he used in his teenage years, and mom gave me a tight black tank top with black short shorts to wear to help seduce the football players tonight. I pulled my knee high black socks and looked over at Kizumi to see him staring intensely at me as I pulled on my other sock. I smirked and stood up to give Kizumi a kiss in the lips. He smiled and gave me a tight hug, "I love you Adeline. I will make sure those guys do not lay a finger on your beautiful sexy body, because your body only reserved for me for the rest of your life." He whisper seductively in my ear. I blushed and tightened my hug around him.

We arrived at the alley way and I hid in the shadow of the darkness as Kizumi hid behind a building nearby where he could keep me in his view. A few minutes later the group of football guys came with weapons in hand. I gasp not realizing this was the kind of fight the boys were getting into, but I new for a fact that Kizumi could take them all down. I smiled and walked out into the open swaying my hips to get all the guys looking, and I did. The head of the football group came over to me and smirked as he backed me up into a corner. "Hey there pretty little lady, where's that boy toy of yours?" I smirked devilishly and said, "oh he had somewhere else to be, but since he won't be showing up I thought I would so we could have some fun!" The guy waved over his little group and they all came over surrounding me. "Just so you know I like it rough, and after I'm finished making a mess of you I'm going to let my friends have a little fun with you too if you don't mind." As disgusted as I was with all these guys I still forced a smile on my face, "okay, sounds perfect to me!" Just as all the guys got ready to pin me down I could see Kizumi standing there with his knife in hand.

Kizumi's POV

I was furious hearing all of the things I heard from the football leader, but I knew that they would be dead before long. Adeline looked towards me with plead in her eyes ready for me to strike, and I did just that. I threw my knife and struck one of the guys in the back of the head. As the he fell to the ground all the guys turned their attention to me then to Adeline. "I thought you said that your boyfriend had somewhere to be?!" The guy said obviously annoyed that I disturbed him. "He did have somewhere to be, and that was here!" Adeline yelled pulling out her hatchet and swinging it to hit dead center between the guys eyes. He screamed in terror as blood rushed down his face. All the other guys went to run away, but I used my power to put up a barrier so that they were trapped. Adeline then ran after them with the hatchet and grabbed on of them by the hair as She slowly scalped him.

I walked slowly towards the last standing guy with a sly smile forming on my face. The guy backed into a wall and coward in terror. I then lit a green flame from the palm of my hand and placed it under the guys face as we watched him slowly melt into a puddle of blood, skin, and organs. Adeline laughed at the sight and stuck her finger in the puddle to taste it. "How is it?" I asked. "It's nasty! I would prefer just the flesh over and open fire!" She said sticking her tongue out. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her, "well why don't we just go back home for tonight and get a nice warm shower together." I whispered in her ear. She blushed wildly, "um, I'm okay getting one by myself. We can get one t-together in the future." She said sounding nervous. I laughed, "then the next killing date we go on I'm taking you to a hotel where it's just the two of us." Adeline nodded as we walked home hand in hand.