New meeting

Yasuo's POV

This family seriously creeps me the hell out! The only one I can handle is Naomi. It seems to me that Naomi gave up on killing a few years ago, but still does talk about how fun her old days were. What I think is nice though is that when Tyler and Naomi married they quit aging, and if Kizumi and Adeline were to marry They would both quit aging too. What about me? Does it mean that if I marry I would quit aging along with my partner?

After I thought about it for a while I remembered that Kizumi and Tyler kidnapped Lexi and it made me sick. I quickly ran out of the house and ran to nowhere in particular. Just then I realized we need bread and I had my wallet with me, so I just went to the store.

I walked past a few alley ways that seemed to have fights going on in them, so I looked away and tried to run straight for the store till a pair of hands covered my mouth and pulled me into an alley way. "Shhh, just calm down. I'm not anyone you need to be afraid of." I heard what sounded like a girls voice say. She then released her hands from my mouth and I quickly crawled a few inches away before turning around to look at her. "If I'm correct you're Yasuo....wait what am I saying, of course I'm correct!" She mentally scolded. I sat there scared of how she knew my name. Did I meet this girl before? "Um, d-do I k-know you?!" I stuttered. The girl shook her head, "nope, but my name Is Samantha! I was kinda friends with Tyler back in high school!" She yelled happily as she extended a hand to me. I shook it then stood up, "d-do you want something f-from me?" I asked. She shook her head once again, "no, I was just planning to head over to Tyler's house and I didn't feel like going there alone!" I nodded and tried to smile a bit, "okay, but I have to get bread first then we can go."

Samantha's POV

When Yasuo and I arrived to Tyler and Naomi's house and I was super excited. I haven't talked to Tyler in forever since he dropped out of school, but now here I am! Yasuo pointed to what I'm guessing was the basement door and said that's where I could find Tyler, so thats where I went.

I got to the bottom of the steps just to see Tyler face down onto a medal table groaning as I could tell he was bored. I looked then saw two teens standing around a girl tied to a chair. I giggled a bit then walked over and slapped the back of Tyler's head. He yelled a 'what the hell!' Then looked up at me with surprised eyes. "Samantha!?" He yelled confused. "How did you know where I li.....oh yeah I forgot stalking was your hobby!" He laughed to himself as he rubbed the back of his head. The two teens turned around and right away I realized who the one was. "So Kizumi is living with you now?" I said walking up to him. Tyler nodded, "yeah, he's dating my daughter Adeline." He said pointing to the girl. I turned and looked at her, "you look just like your father, and I bet you act like him too!" Adeline's blushed a little then gave a big smile.

After a while of talking I remembered the girl that was tied in the chair. "What do you plan to do with this creature?" The girl looked terrified as I traced her jaw with my finger. "We plan to kill her, but I decided we should wait a while." Adeline said cleaning her dagger. I smirked and turned to Adeline, "why wait when you could kill her now." The girl in the chair started to squirm around as I took the dagger from Adeline. "Mind if I do the honors?" I asked. Adeline smirked a shook her head, "okay Lexi calm down it will all be over soon!" Adeline said in a sing song voice. I raised the dagger over the girl Lexi's head and said, "any last words kid?" Lexi then bursted into tears and shook her head wildly. I giggled a bit before I plunged the dagger deep into head. She muffled a scream before her eyes rolled back into her head as she then died.

Tyler walked over to me a put his hand in my shoulder. "Me and Kizumi plan to do a killing spree tomorrow, and I think you would be pretty useful on that trip." I laughed, "you want me to keep an eye on the police don't you?" Tyler nodded, "yep!" I smiled and nodded, "then I look forward to it."

I may or may not be active for a few days. I'm going camping with one of my friends and if I am able to get some internet I could possibly update. Hope you enjoyed the chapter though!( ^ω^ )