Chapter 7

Edited'
I flutter my eyes open slowly. I hear beeping. I adjust my vision and see that I'm at a hospital. To my right I see Elena sleeping on a chair. I slowly sit up even though it hurts. Great now I can feel the pain. What even happened? "Elena." I whisper. I grab the glass of water next to me and drink it. "Elena." I whisper again. "Elena!" I shout. She bolts up in a panic and I start laughing which makes my lungs hurt. "Emma!" she rushes to my side. "Hey!" I smile. I think for a second. "What happened?! Was I attacked by the animal?!" I ask touching my neck. "No Emma you were involved in a hit and run." Elena says. "I got ran over?" I ask.

Then everything hits me. Stefan and Damon being vampire's. Me getting run over by the car. Then them diving away. "Oh wow!" I breath out. "Listen I need to go. Um they said you'll be able to go home soon. They just need to do some more things on your leg-" I cut her off. "What's wrong with my leg?" I ask. I remove the cover that's on me. And when I do I'm faced with a cast on my right leg. Its like a boot cast not one of those long casts. "Ow wow." I say. "I brought you some clothes because I know you won't wanna wear that thing all day and I'll be back." she says then . "Bye." I whisper. Hey at least the cast isn't that bad. I can still walk.
------
"I'm so freaking bored!" I say agitated. I throw off the stuff I'm attached to and I slowly get up and kinda limped to the chair and see the thing Elena picked out for me. I groan and plop down on the chair. Some ugly normal shorts and a black normal shirt. And one shoe. Wait one shoe? Oh right I only have one foot to cover it.
----
I'm changed and ready to freaking get out of here. Now they haven't discharged me but I can't stay here for long. I Emma Gilbert am no changed up animal. I look outside of my room to see no nursers. I quickly walk out of the room and walk down the halls. Once I'm there I strut down normally. Now they think I'm just a visitor.
------
I reach into my pocket looking for my phone. I take it out and look at the poor phone. Since I got....ran over my phone has a couple cracks. I seriously need to pee. I look around and see a restroom.

I go to wash my hands when I see myself in the mirror I gasp. Bruised eye, swollen lip. Wow.
-------
I'm now outside of the Salvatore Boarding house. Emma did you walk there?! Yes yes I did. I mean Elena pretty much freaking left me so I had no other choice. I open the door slowly because it was unlocked. I really hope Stefan's here. I need answers. I can't- i kinda don't believe that him and Damon are vampires! I walk into the house and hear music blaring. I go into the living room kinda hiding to see Vicki and Damon dancing around. Did I mention Vicki's in underwear and Damon has his shirt unbuttoned? No I don't think I did.

Everything went blurry and suddenly I'm on top of the stairs or on the railing. I can really have balance with this cast on so I try to hold myself steady. I lose balance and fall. I kinda scream but then when I'm ready to feel the pain I don't? I look up to see that I'm on the couch. What the bloody hell? "Hey look its buzzkil Elena." Vicki says. Hey just because my hairs frizzy doesn't mean I'm Elena. "Wrong Gilbert whore." I spit and try to get up. I look at my black leg cast and groan. "Whoa what happened to you?" Damon asks examining me while I get up.

"I got ran over." I say and grab a bottle of bourbon. I drink some bourbon. I walk back to the front door but Damon blocks it which makes me flinch. I'm right by the door. If only I could reach it! I quickly open the door and try to run but something holds me back. I turn around and see Damon grabbing my wrist. "Please Damon." I say and snatch my hand away. Then I try to run but I fall on his lawn. I quickly get up and keep super fast walking.
---------
I'm sitting on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars. I'm about to hit a good part when someone bangs on the door. Eh I don't really feel like getting that. After a few seconds I see someone barge into my kitchen. I turn the t.v to boring news. I look back on the couch. I go over to them. Vicki? "You're high Vicki? Its the middle of the day!" Jeremy says. "Could you not talk so loud? My head it hurts!" she pauses. "I need quiet!" she kinda shouts. She pretty much takes out everything in our fridge. I go into the hall to call Matt. He doesn't answer so I text him. I look back into the kitchen to see that Vicki is still stuffing her face.
------
"Where is she?" Matt asks as I open the door. I tell him to follow me. "What's she on?" Matt asks. We see Jeremy staring at her chugging a soda and eating a? A brownie? Hey those are mine. "Hey Vick how you doing?" Matt asks kneeling beside her. "Not good Mattie. I hurt." Vicki whispers. "Ok where does it hurt?" Matt asks. "My gums. My there's something in my gums and it hurts." Vicki says. Matt says something which makes her freak out. "Just turn it off!" Vicki yells.