Chapter 26

Edited'
(Her outfit except the backpack)
I walk out of my door to see Elena. She looks at me then walks downstairs. I follow after her. "So. Do you accept Damon and I?" I ask pouring some coffee into a mug. She just watches me. "Fine." I say and grab my jacket from the table. I run up to my room and grab a backpack full of clothes. I storm out of my room leaving the half empty coffee on my dresser. "Where are you going?" Elena asks. "Like you care." I glare at her and slam the door behind me. Why can't she just accept It.
~~~~~~~
I knock on the door a couple times. Then I ring the bell about 50 times. When no one answers I walk in knowing that they don't even lock their doors. Which is good and bad thing. I go into the Salvatore Boarding house and throw my bag onto the couch. "What are you doing?" Damon asks looking at my bag. "Elena pissed me off. I'm here. Good morning to you too!" I throw my hands in the air and jump onto the couch. He walks over and grabs a glass to fill it with whiskey or bourbon. I look at his drink.

"Want one?" I swings the glass in front of my eyes. "Uh no?" I say more like ask. "I saw you're text about Jenna's bbq. Why did you plan it?" I ask eyeing him. "Well. Jenna went to highschool with our boy Mason Lockwood. So I figured it would be a great chance to get to know him. So I asked Ric. And he asked Jenna...." Damon trails off. "Does Jenna know you're going to be there. She uh. Kinda hates you." I say. "I bought pie. Pie always equals peace." Damon shrugs.

I laugh and roll my eyes. "How is this bbq gonna help you with Mason?" I ask. "I'm going to stick some silver into him to prove that he's a werewolf." Damon shrugs like its no big deal. I sit up on the couch. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. And I live with Elena. What if it doesn't work. The silver. You're going to have a werewolf hunting you." I scoff and stand up. "You're cute when you're worrying. I can take him on if it doesn't kill him. He's only storing on a full moon I'm badass 24/7." Damon smirks.

I roll my eyes and walk over to his. He swings his arm over my shoulder and we head to the door to go to Jenna's or somewhere. This is gonna be fun. 2 doppelgangers who hate each other at the moment, a werewolf, maybe 1 or 2 vampires, a vampire hunter, and one normal human. Great.
~~~~~~~
"Have I told you how great you look today?" Damon asks as we reach the porch. "One. I thought it was a day for black. Two I don't look great. I look amazingly hot that its impossible to look this sexy." I smirk walking up the stairs. He rolls his eyes. I'm just about to knock when he opens the door. "Dude its your house." he says. Right. I walk in and Elena looks at me. "Emma." she says. "Elena." I say. "Uh there's a beer I saved for you in the kitchen." Elena points behind her. "No thanks." I say. I walk past her leaving Damon behind.

I'm just about to walk into the kitchen when I hear Elena and Damon whispering. Which causes me to roll my eyes. They're probably talking about me. I walk into the kitchen to see Jenna pouring some chips into a bowl. "Hey Emma." she says. I stare at her weirdly. How come she hasn't said anything about me yelling at her? "Hey?" I ask weirdly and cautiously walk to the counter to where she's standing behind. She just smiles. "Okay this is weird. How come you're not like yelling at me?" I ask.

"I'm mad about you yelling at me but I'm not going to yell at you. I know that Elena and you have been having some sister issues and I understand that you need some space so its fine if you go with your boyfriend who's way over your age." Jenna says. I eye her. "So you're not mad?" I ask slowly. Eyeing her every move. Maybe it's a trap. "No." she says. I raise my eyebrows and grab the bowl of chips. "Okay? Thanks for letting me invite Caroline. She was bored and had nothing else to do." I say and eat a chip. "No problem. More the merrier." Jenna smiles.

I set the bowl of chips down and grab a chip. "Good news I found the shot glasses." someone says as I'm about to eat the chip in my hand. I turn around to see a sorta attractive guy. He's good looking. He looks at me and I throw the chip behind me. Wouldn't want my first impression with him, where he thinks I'm a fat ass. He looks over at me. "I'm Mason. Mason Lockwood." he says and smiles. "Uh Emma. Gilbert." I say. "I'm gonna." I point to the living room as in I'm leaving.