Chapter 32

Edited'
(I might switch POVs in this chapter) Btw don't play the song till the end.
"Now that you've got this back, what are you going to do with it?" Elena asks looking at the moonstone then at Bonnie. "Right now it's what's binding the sun and the moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie says. "And according to Katherine Klaus becomes vengeful." I say sitting on the window seal. "Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie says. "Bonnie can't this wait." Elena starts and takes a really deep breath.

"Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We have to figure out how to get him out." I say. "Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie says slightly annoyed. "Well, don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting us but he's wrong." Elena sighs. "I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not going to let you both get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie says and snatches the moonstone from Elena's hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asks barging into the room. "Not arguing about anything." Bonnie and I say. Bonnie puts he moonstone into her purse and eyes Jeremy. "I need a coffee." Bonnie says and leaves the room. Elena then sits down on the bed. "What?" She asks Jeremy as he eyes her. I leave the room sick of this. I go downstairs into the kitchen. "Coffee?" She asks. "No thanks." I shrug.

She eyes me. "Listen it's not like I want to have some sort of suicide mission. But Klaus will kill everyone if he doesn't get us. We're just tying to protect everyone. Including you." I say and walk out of the kitchen. "Where you going?" I ask Elena as she walks down the stairs. "Um to see Stefan." Elena says. "You're lying." Bonnie says eyeing her. "No I'm not." Elena says and continues to walk the stairs. "Really? Tell your face." Bonnie says.

Why is she being so rude to Elena. "Really? Are you serious?" Elena asks. "She took the moonstone." Jeremy says coming into view and holding Bonnie's purse. "How did you." Elena starts. "We tested you." Bonnie starts. "And you failed. However Emma." She says looking at me. "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family, just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena says and Bonnie moves out of her way.

Elena frowns and walks past her. Wait somethings not right. Elena opens the door and turns around to give Bonnie a last look. But when she try's to leave a magic barrier stops her. "What did you do?" Elena asks. "It's for the best Elena." Bonnie says. Elena sighs and tries to shove through the barrier.
-------
Damon's POV
"You trapped your girlfriend and my girlfriend inside the house?!" Stefan asks kinda annoyed. "It's for the best. Trust me. Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. Emma isn't necessarily trapped she can leave because she doesn't know what she wants. You should be glad the witch and I are getting along. I brought you this." I hold up a duffle bag. "Care package, candles, lanterns, and lunch." I toss a bottle of blood to my other hand. "Give that to me I'm just gonna have to share it with her." Stefan says and I hold up my hands and glance at the bitchy bitch Katherine.

"Yeah." I say and eye the exact look-a-like of my girlfriend. "You know you two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you don't and kill you if you mess with his little plan." Katherine crosses her arms. "I've been dead before. I got over it." I smirk then turn my head to Stefan. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure out a way to get you out." I say. I admit it I'm worried about my baby brother. "Ah don't worry about me. Just make sure Emma and Elena are safe." Stefan says which causes you Katherine to roll her eyes. I give him a little nod and leave.
-----
Emma's POV
Someone enters the house since it's unlocked. Elena and I look back from the living room. Elena was pacing but I'm just sitting down on the couch. I look back to see Damon. "You should really lock your door." He says. Elena and I cross our arms. "Oh come one pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." Damon says. "Do you think this is funny?" Elena and I ask. "Yes. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to, to repeatedly save both your lives." Damon says. Elena scoffs. "What did Stefan say about this?" Elena asks.