Chapter 39

Edited'
(Her outfit for the dance. It was a little more colorful and sexier.)
"Please sign here. And here" the guy says to Elena and I. we both sign. "So this place is both of yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks across the table. "For now." Elena and I answer. "As sole owner were the only who can invite a certain type of person in here." Elena says. "If you know what she means." I say. "Your own personal safe house?" Bonnie asks. "Thats the idea." Elena and I say. "Wouldn't wanna clean it." Bonnie says looking around. We both chuckle.
---------
"Thank you Mr.Henry." Elena and I say. Elena opens the door and he leaves. We walk a step then turn around. "I'm sorry we completely forgot." Elena and I say. "Stefan would you like to come inside our house?" Elena asks Stefan. "I would love to thank you." Stefan says and walks in. Elena walks away with Stefan. "What are we 12?" Damon asks. "One of us is." I smirk. Meaning me. I close the door and face Bonnie, Stefan and Elena. "I'll let him in." I pause. "Eventually." I smirk. Stefan gives me a look.

I open the door. "Yes hello? Who are you sir you are not velcome here." I say in a weird accent. "Invite me in!" Damon groans. "Damon Salvatore. Would you like to come into my lovely house?" I ask. He zooms in. I grab my coat. "Whoa whoa where are you guys going?" Stefan asks. "Uh School I've missed like the whole year." I say in a duh tone.

"No no no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon says. "Yeah guys Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan says. Elena puts on her coat. "Right. But where? No one knows." I say. "Look we really appreciate what you guys are doing. And we'll be able to sleep knowing that we'll be safe here-" I cut Elena off. "But we're not going to be prisoners." I say. "Your way twins." Damon says. "Don't worry. I'm ready. If he shows his face I can take him. I know how." Bonnie says.

"The way I see it next to Bonnie is the safest place that we can be." I smirk. I run to Damon give him a quick peck on the lips then walk or should I say strut away. "Wait. I'm coming." I hear Stefan say.
----------
The school bell rings and I'm late. I strut in after Ric. "Sorry I'm late blah blah." I say to Ric and take my seat next Elena. She shoves the 60's dance flier under my nose and I smirk. "Hell yeah." I say a little to loud. Ric eyes me. "Sorry sorry continue." I say and wave my hand in the air. "What are we learning today?" he asks. "With the decade dance tonight we've been covering the sixties all week." some girl says.

"Right." Ric closes his book. "The sixties." He says and looks towards me and Elena. I pull her hair. She turns to her side and slaps my hand. I laugh quietly and face the board. "I wish I could say something about the sixties. I mean they kinda sucked except for the beetles they made it bearable. Um what else was there?" Ric questions.

"The Cuban missile thing.the we walked on the moon. There was Watergate." he says. "Watergate was the seventies sir man." I add. "Right it all kind of mushes together up here the sixties. The seventies. Thank you Emma." He says and eyes me. I tilt my head to the side what's with him.
---------
Elena and I walk up to Jeremy and Bonnie. "Hey Jer." I say. "Are you okay with John at the house alone?" Elena asks. "Its not ideal." he picks his backpack up and stand up. "You haven't heard from Jenna have you?" I ask Jeremy. "Looks like she's  staying on campus. Look um I'm late for class." Jeremy says. "What's going on?" Elena and I ask. I take a seat next to Elena. "I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight." Bonnie says.

"Hey Emma! There you are." Dana I think comes up to our table. "This is going to sound freaky but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you were going to the dance tonight." She says. I chuckle and look at Bonnie and Elena for help. "Who even is she?" I whisper to Elena and Bonnie. They laugh.

"Tell him she has a boyfriend." Bonnie says causally. I laugh. "You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him." Dana starts by smiling. "What's this mysterious hot guys name?" I ask kinda leaning back in my seat. "His name is Klaus!" She smiles. I fall on the floor. "I'm sorry what did you say his name was?" I ask poking my head up. "His names Klaus." she says. "I know the names stupid but I swear he's hot." Dana says.