Chapter 36

Edited'
I woke up this morning different. I'm not sure how to explain it but something's different. But anyway Elena was reading a Jonathan Gilbert journal in her room while I was in my blanket still in pj's reading Shakespeare. Elena ran in my room. "What?!" I ask looking up from my book.
"I saw the vampire that killed me. It was Stefan Salvatore." she reads. "If he's dead how'd he write this?" I ask dumbly. I look out to the dock to see Stefan skipping some rocks.
--------
I'm downstairs with Elena. Yes I changed into some normal clothes. Elena is still reading the journals while I'm reading The Hunger Games. Stefan comes in which scares Elena and I. My book flies up. I was at a really scary part. Don't judge. I grab my book and close it to see the Drama that's about to happen. "Are you still mad?" Elena ases him. "Yeah I'm still mad." Stefan sighs. "We had a difference of opinion Stefan. Were not always gonna agree on everything." Stefan says. "Elena you both agreed to sacrifice yourselves to Klaus. To say that we have a difference of opinion is the understatement of the century." Stefan says.

"You would know." Elena shoots back. Oh shit. "What does Jonathan Gilbert have to say?" Stefan asks. "A lot. Its insane the things that he wrote in his journal. That he kept from the founding families. Stuff that nobody knows. Stuff that... You never told me." Elena says. "Yeah like how you killed him." I mutter. Elena looks at me and I cough. "We were angry at the founding families for what they did to Katherine. We wanted revenge." Stefan pauses.

"I didn't know about the Jonathan Gilberts ring yet. I didn't know that he would survive." Oh Thats how he died and still wrote about it. Duh. "He described you as a monster." Elena says. "Thats what I was." Stefan says. I walk away knowing this would become storytime. Or whatever.
---------
I went to my bed and fell asleep.
I wake up to my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I ask. "Hi Mrs.Lockwood. Yeah I was well I called him but he didn't answer I just needed to tell him something's." I say and pause. "He-he what?" I ask. I sit up in my bed. "No no thanks I guess. Its fine I'm fine. Yeah alright bye." I say and hang up.
Tyler Lockwood fled town?!
-----
I go downstairs to Elena and Stefan I sit next to Elena on the couch. "While we're here bored out of our minds people in Mystic Falls are having a dinner party. Thats fantastic." I sigh. Elena picks up a different journal. "He researched the Originals." Elena says. I look over to the journal. "Your kidding?" Stefan goes beside Elena and sits on the hand rest thing. "Pages and pages of questions and scribbles." she stops turning the page at a drawling. "What's that?" I ask. Stefan's face shows an expression but not sure which one.

"The wood from one tree and one tree alone, an ancient white oak would bring death to an Original vampire. When the tree burned all hope was thought lost. He was trying to figure out how to kill an original." Elena starts. "But the ash from the tree was saved and witches forged a dagger to which the ash could be bonded the alchemic bond provides the necessary poison that." I start. Stefan gets up and cuts me off. "Emma Elena." Stefan says. "I wonder if this is true I mean do you think this dagger actually exists?" I ask.

"I know it does." Stefan starts. Elena and I look up at his curiously. "Because John gave it to Damon." Stefan says. "John gave Damon the weapon that Thats." Elena studders. "Thats suppose to kill Elijah?" I ask. "This one?" Elena points to the book. Stefan nods. "It must be brandished by humans alone for it will bring death to all Demons who wield it." I read. "Holy shit Johns tying to kill Damon." I mutter.

Stefan calls Damon. "Why is your phone off call me." Stefan says. I call Damon. "What's going on Stefan?" Elena asks. "Damon is planning on killing Elijah. Tonight." Stefan says and my phone drops to the floor with my mouth open. Oh crap.
---------
Stefan calls Alaric. And thankfully he answers. Finally someone answers. Alaric says whatever and Stefan hangs up. "He'll stop him." Stefan says. I sigh in relief. Yay my boyfriend won't die tonight.
--------
Elena's back with reading the journals. Oh my freaking gosh this place is boring. "Elijah's dead." Stefan says coming in the room. I look at him. Elijah seemed cool. "Damon?" I ask. "Alaric did it." Stefan says and twirls his phone. "Originals believed in truth and honor. It was forbidden for a vampire to kill another vampire. So the dagger would take both lives. And as long as the dagger stays in place the original for all intents and purposes is dead." Elena says. Stefan rushes in and goes to his phone. Elena and I eye him like what the fuck. He calls someone.
-------
Elijah's POV
I enter the house. "What happened?" he asks. "I need you to find the twins." I pause. "Now!" I demand.
------
EMMA'S POV
I'm outside on the front porch when I feel someone watching me. I look around me. A rock smashes through the window beside me. I scream and run inside. "He's here!" I say to Stefan and Elena by the door. Suddenly the door bursts open. "You have to go we need to talk to him alone." Elena says. Hell no that bitch just tried to kill me. "Elena." Stefan says. "Stefan were okay." Elena Says. "He can't come in the house." Elena adds.

"You know I might not be able to enter the house. But I'm a very patent man I'll wait you out." Elijah says. I turn around to his voice. Elena and I step out from the shadow. "They shouldn't of done what they did." I find my words. "The deal is off." Elena and I share a look. "Were renegotiating." Elena and I say. "You have nothing left to negotiate with." Elijah says. "We'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelgangers bleed to death." Elena says and I take out a knife.

Yeah we're crazy bitches. "Stefan and Damon won't let you both bleed to death." Elijah says. "No they won't. He'll feed us his blood to heal us." Elena starts. "Then we'll kill ourselves and become vampires. Just like Katherine did." I add a little venom on that last sentence. "So unless you want that to happen again promise me the same as before. Promise me that you won't harm anyone we love." Elena says.

"Even if they've harmed you." I say talking about Elijah. "I'm sorry Twins. I'm gonna have to call your bluff." Elijah says. Oh really. Without thinking or hesitating I stab myself. I fall to the ground and take out the knife. Elena looks at me like I'm crazy. I guess she was really bluffing. "No!" Elijah yells and zooms to the door but the barrier stopped him. I look at him in pain. "Yes! Yes you can have your deal." Elijah says looking at the barrier.

"Let me heal you." he says. I groan and look at the blood. "Give me your word!" I yell not backing down. "I give you my word." he says. Elena helps me up and then she stabs Elijah. I go outside and fall to the ground next to him. Damon zooms out and feeds me his blood. I groan and sigh. "Little tip. Don't pull the dagger out." Damon says looking at Elijah. No shit sherlock.
-------
Were at the Salvatore's cellar. And Damon is searching Elijah's body. Creepy right. "What do we have here? Little moonstone bar of soap. Emma hold onto this." He tosses the moonstone at me. It hits my head then goes in my hands. Wait why me? "So that's it? As long as we keep the dagger in there then he stays dead?" I ask. "Pretty much." Stefan says. "Ok then." I say. "Goodnight." Elena and I say. We start to walk away but at the same time we turn around. "You know you guys want us to fight. Then fine we'll fight." I say.

"But if we're going to do this then you can't keep anything from us anymore." Elena adds. "From this moment on were doing it our way." Elena and I say. "That seems fair." Damon says. We look at Stefan. He nods. "Ok." he says. "Okay." we both say. I smirk and we leave.
------
Damon's POV
"Emma? I thought you left?" I ask hearing the shower running. My mouth drops when I see Emma. With Katherine's necklace. Katherine. "Hello Damon." she says. "Hey do you have a robe?" Katherine asks. "How did you get out?" I ask. "I knew that if I begged you not to kill Elijah Thats exactly what you'd do. Little known fact originals can compelling vampire's. But as soon as they die the compulsion wears off." Katherine says. "And you knew?" I ask. "And I'm still here. I didn't run. I ment what I said to him Damon. I'm going to help you." Katherine says. I eye her. "So.. How about that robe?" she asks.
-------

SO THIS WAS SUPER DUPER SHORT! Anyway I don't really like this chapter except the end but yeah so that's it. ILY BYEEE