Chapter 17

Edited'
I bolt awake when I hear my window door blow open. I relax when I see its just a storm that opened it not a vampire. I get up and I shut the window and lock it. I make sure that all the other ones are locked also. I go into Elena's room and lock hers. I go into Jeremy's room and see him sitting upon his bed wide awake. Uh?

"Hey your still awake?" I ask. He nods. "There's a big storm rolling in can you just make sure that all the windows are closed?" I ask pointing to the window behind him. "Yeah yeah sure." he says. Okay. I leave his room. What was he doing in the middle of the night wide awake starring at his door. He's up to something.
~~~~~~
"I say we go Pearl's bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon says while hammering wood up on the door. I roll my eyes and avoid eye contact with him. "Yeah? And then what we turn to the rest of the house of vampires and say "Oops sorry." Stefan says and I chuckle. I sit on the couch. "I can believe you made a deal with her." Elena says to Damon I can't believe there are like 26 vampires running around Mystic Falls.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And its not like I had a choice. She's.....scary. Besides she's gonna help me get Katherine back." Damon says. Of course that's what he gains information about Katherine. I scoff. "Of course she is." I say crossing my arms not looking at him. "Damon gets what he wants as usual no matter who he hurts in the process." I say. "You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon says. "Um I'm still mad at you for killing my undead birth mother!" I snap.

"We woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb! She's earned snarky!" Elena says. "How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon asks while sitting next to me. "I'm not blaming you I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities. I'm just going to stay mad at you." I say and get up moving away from him. "Ouch." Damon says. "This isn't being very productive. Were going to figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires yeah?" Stefan asks.

"Hmm." Damon says and walks away. Stefan and Elena both look at me. What? Oh is this the part where I'm suppose to leave? I get up and walk after Damon. I stand at his doorway. "What are you hear to call me a self-serving psychopath again?" He asks. "I guess I was a little mean." I say. "You were." he says. "To be fair you did turn my vampire mother." I point out. "True." he says. I walk over to his bed and slowly sit down. "So what are you guys going to do about the vampires?" I ask. I'm not necessarily happy with him but we need to talk about this. "Its simple really were going to go there and take them all out." Damon smiles.

"Uh you seriously are insane. You can't take on like 26 vampires! Plus they're probably older and stronger them you!" I say. "I have Stefan." he says. I look at him. "Yeah I'll see you in your coffin or whatever underground." I say. "Are you worried about me?" Damon asks. I get up. "You'll lose." I start. I check my phone.

I left well because you took too long. So you have to walk home. Sisterly love Elena.
"Seriously?" I say out loud. "What's wrong?" Damon asks. "Nothing." I say and turn off my phone. "I gotta go." I say. "Alright see you later." he says. "Bye self-serving psychopathic mother killing vampire." I say and sway my hips. I give a little wave and walk down the stairs. "Uh Elena sa-" Stefan starts. "I know I'll see you later Stefan!" I say. "Be careful!" be says. "You too!" I say and leave.

Great its raining or storming. I don't really get far when I hear a twig snap. Okay that's normal you know it could be a bunny seeking revenge on Stefan for killing his brother or whatever. I take a couple more steps and hear a footstep behind me. I turn around and I'm about to ask if that's Damon or Stefan following me but I come face to face with the guy from the bar that called me Katherine. I'm about to scream but he covers my mouth with his hand and injects some syringe in me. What is that. I feel droopy. I soon fall to the ground. Darkness covering my eyesight.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I awake. Where am I? What's going on? I blink a couple of times. I try to move my hair out of my face but my hands are tied up. I look around me. Oh my lord the tomb vampire kidnapped me. What's this my 3rd time being kidnapped? "Where's Emma and my brother?" I hear. Damon? How long was I knocked out? Maybe he's standing by the front door I can't see from the room I'm in. "Get ready." some guy says. "Billy." some guy calls. The man pulls out Stefan who looks in pain. Oh my god Stefan. Stefan looks at me and has the expression I have on my face. Dude I'm fine have you looked at yourself. "Marco." a guy calls.