Chapter 8

Edited'
"Yeah my brother was in love with Vicki. If she needed help I was the first one to come to her. I was once her best friend. If she needed any help I would always come to her because Jeremy can't afford to lose another person at this age...." I tell sheriff Forbes. She nods and writes something down. "And when was the last time you saw her?" Sheriff asks. "Uhh" I look up at the ceiling pretending to think.

"Yup I think the Halloween dance. I only saw her briefly." I say lying. Lying came easy for me. By now I was so used to it. "Thank You Emma we will stay in contact and I'll tell you if anything happens or if she show up. I know how close you to where." Sheriff stands up and I follow. She hugs me and I walk to a door. "Have a nice day." Mrs. Forbes says. "Bye." I wave and head to the door of The Town Hall. I see Jeremy and Elena waiting for me. "How'd it go." Elena ask. I bet she thinks I said something wrong.

Typical Elena. As soon as we leave I see Stefan and Jenna waiting for us. I wonder what they were talking about. "Well meet Jeremy and You in the car." Elena says to Jenna. Jenna nods and takes Jer to the car. "Are you guys okay?" Stefan asks looking at me. Then Elena. "We can't do this Stefan." Elena starts. "Everytime that I look at Matt or Jeremy I think they'll never see her again because she's never going to come back. And they'll never know why. But we will. We have to live with another death." I say and look to the ground. I walk away leaving Stefan and Elena.
------------
I'm sitting on the couch with Elena and Jenna. I have my legs on the side on the couch and my head on Jenna's lap while she's playing with my hair. "Were all wallowing." I say. "My wallow is legitimate I was dumped." Jenna says. "Yeah well like I've said before Logans a jack-" Jenna gives me a look. "Face." I say. "You didn't get a brushoff email saying I'm leaving town see ya." Jenna says. "Wanna keep it down over there?" Jeremy asks.

Jenna and I turn back and look at him. "Why what are you doing?" Jenna asks. "Homework." Jeremy says. Elena raises and looks at him. "Since when do you do homework?" I ask. "I gotta finish this. I'm way behind. And I have a quiz tomorrow. So..." he says. "What do you think? An Alien?" I ask. "Or an exact replica." Jenna says. I look at her and we both sneak up to Jeremy.

"We don't want to give ourselves away. This thing can be very dangerous" I whisper to Jenna. We get up to Jeremy and I poke him. Then Jenna. Then me again. Jeremy looks up pissed. "I think we've angered it." Jenna says. "Abort mission. Abort mission!" I say. "This 'thing' can hear you" Jeremy says with no humor. I roll my eyes. "I'm going to go back to bed." Elena grumbles.
-------
I'm in Elena's bed sitting down. Someone knocks on the door and opens it. "You up?" Bonnie asks. "No." Elena says and pulls the covers onto her face. Bonnie goes over to her and pulls them away. "No." Elena struggles. "Why haven't you called me back?" Bonnie asks us. "I'm sorry." Elena responds. "My phones kinda broken at the moment." I say. "Is she gonna stay in there forever?" Bonnie asks me.

I lay down away from Elena. "Probably." I say. Bonnie sighs. Bonnie rolls over Elena and is now between us. "I'm officially worried. What's going on?" Bonnie asks. "I'm tired of thinking. Of talking. I-" Elena starts. "Can I get a online version? So I can at least pretend to be helpful?" Bonnie asks. "Serial killer Stefan and her broke up. Sad face." I say. "I'm so sorry." Bonnie says.

"Are you okay?" Bonnie asks. We both look at her. "Right sorry stupid question." Bonnie sighs. "I know I've kinda been M.I.A. When you need me the most. I suck." Bonnie says. "You wanna make it up to me? Get my mind off of it." Elena says. Bonnie thinks for a second. "Just remember you asked for it." Bonnie gets up and closes the windows. She takes a little knife from Elena's bedside table, which I don't even know why she has it, and grabs Elena's pillow.

She rips it open. "Hey!" Elena says. "Uh. Be patient." Bonnie says. Bonnie pours all the feathers out and sits at the end of the bed. I was wrong it's serial killer Bonnie. "I need you both to swear to secrecy." Bonnie says. "Its kind of a bad week for that kinda stuff." Elena and I say.