Chapter 13

Edited'
"Emma Damon is here." Jenna yells from the front door. I sigh and run to the door from the kitchen. "What do you want?" I ask a bit tired. "Hello to you too!" He says. I sigh giving him a get-to-the-point look. "Fine, Your coming to my house because we're going to discuss with our siblings about how to get Katherine out. I want to get her out as soon as possible so we can't waste anytime!" Damon says. Ugh Katherine. I roll my eyes. I grab my bag. "I'll be back later Jenna. Bye." I say and leave out the door.

We get into his car and head for the Salvatore boarding house. I put on some sunglasses. Its to early. I go on my phone. Less then 5 minutes and were in front of the Boarding house. How did we get here so fast. We get out of this he car. "Why are you so grumpy today." Damon asks. "I'm not grumpy just tired." I shrug. "Hmm." Damon thinks. He disappears. Uh where'd he go? I run inside and run up to Damon's room I don't see anyone so I sprint to Stefan's room. Surly enough I see Damon leaning on his brothers door. I lean on the wall catching my breath. "I hate you." I breath out. He smirks then shrugs.

Damon opens the door to Stefan room without even knocking. I see Elena and Stefan in bed. I think Elena is wearing clothes so it's a good thing that I didn't just see my sister getting lucky. I roll my eyes and turn around. Ew. I glare at Damon. He sits at the edge of the bed. "Rise and shine sleepyheads." Damon says. I don't want to be here. "Damon! Emma! What are you guys doing here?!" Elena asks. "Trust me this is the last place I want to be!" I say. "If I see something I haven't seen I'll throw a dollar at it." Damon say. I look at him.

Elena stares at him wide eyed. Are you serious? "Listen we have something very important to business to discuss." Damon says. "And it has to be now?" Elena asks looking around them. "We have lots to do now that we're all friends and have the same common goal." Damon explains. "Yeah to get Katherine." I mumble. Damon stands up. "In order to get the tomb open we need the fancy little journal, which will lead us to the grim-more, to undo the spell, to open the tomb. So first things first. Elena your on journal duty. Since your you know a Gilbert." Damon says.

"Wait since when am I helping?" Elena protests. "Since Stefan is helping and you're currently talking up residence in his bed so...ergo." Damon says. Ugh. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Stefan says. "No I'll look for today." Elena says."Good." Damon says. "how do we know that the journal will hold the location of the grim-more? Are we really going to take the word of this vampire?" Stefan asks. "What exactly is a grim-more?" Elena asks. I look at her in a dumb way.

"Have you never watched TV?" I ask. She looks at me. "Its a witches cook book." Damon says more . "Every spell that a witch casts is unique onto it self. So every witch will document there work." Stefan explains. "Yeah, a cookbook." I say. "What about our mystery vampire he obviously wasn't working alone so, whoever's out there knows who we are." Stefan says. "And I don't like that disadvantage. So chop chop!" Damon says clapping his hands together. "Emma come with me." Damon says heading out the door.

"What are we doing?" I ask "Nothing until your sissy can get the journal." Damon says. Did he just say sissy? I look at him. "What if they don't get the journal?" I ask. "Then we get it simple." Damon says. "I'm going home." I say as we had to the front door. "Oh I'm coming over tonight. For dinner" He says. "Uh why?" I ask. "Because I need to be there when Elena and Stefan get the journal." Damon explains. "And that's the only reason?" I tease. "I don't know maybe I want to spend time with you." Damon shrugs. "See ya later then." I say and leave the house. Guess I'm walking home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My father never approved of anyone I would date, which only made me want them more. Of course." Damon says while cutting vegetables. Jenna and I are just sitting watching him. "What about you Jenna?" Damon asks. "There were a few guys be alive it or not Logan wasn't the only loser I've dated." Jenna says filling her cup with more wine. "Did they ever find him? His still missing right?" I ask even though I know he's dead.