Chapter 10

Edited'
I'm just about to leave when i see something strange from the corner of my eye. Yup there Jeremy is sketching in his sketching pad. He hasn't drawn since the crash. I silently close his door and run downstairs. I see Elena and Jenna. Jenna is searching through her bad and Elena is eating an apple.

"Guess what!" i say. "What?" Elena and Jenna both ask. "Jer's got his sketch book out!" I say. "Your kidding!?" Jenna says. "Nope but don't say anything about it. The minute we encourage him he'll put it away!" i say grabbing my shoes and putting them on. I grab my bag. "Psychology major, check that." Jenna smirks. I laugh. I look over at Elena.
~~~~~~
"Uh did I miss something?" I ask as i see Caroline and Matt flirting down the hall. "They've been hanging out." Bonnie says. Elena and I nod slowly. We both eye each other. "That's kinda weird? Don't you think?" Elena asks. Aw Elena are you jelly that your ex is already moving on. "She needs someone nice like him. Opposite from a murderer vampire like Damon!" Bonnie says.

Eh true about Caroline needing someone new. But, Damon isn't that bad. "How are you doing with the whole vampire thing?" i ask Bonnie. "Uh I'm freaked out Damon attacked me! I could be dead right now!" Bonnie whispers/yells. "Thankfully Stefan saved my life. Have you guys seen him?" She asks.

"Not since he told me he was leaving. For all i know he could already be gone." Elena sighs. "Wait he said he was leaving?!" I ask. Why didn't she tell me?! "He wouldn't leave with out saying goodbye!" Bonnie says ignoring me. Rude! "Yes he would! He thinks he's protecting me or whatever!" Elena says rolling her eyes. "So what are you gonna do?" Bonnie asks. "What am i suppose to do?! I already begged him not to go. If i ask again i'm being selfish?"Elena says. "Maybe its for the best!" Bonnie says. "What!? Why?!" Elena asks. "Well what kind of future could you've had with him?!"Bonnie asks.

A banner falls down. "Promise our Future." i read. We all frown. "Did you?!" Elena asks. "No! I swear!" Bonnie answers. Elena pushes the banner onto the floor causing me to fall somehow then she storms off obviously mad. Bonnie sighs then looks down at me. "Need help?" She asks. "That would be nice!" I say and grab her arm. I touch her arm and we both zone out.

We both see someone sucking my blood then I fall to the ground.

We both come back to school. I blink a couple of times. "Uh does that happen often?" i ask. I try to shake the memory from my brain. "No more witchy businesses." i say. She uses her mind to make my books fall. "This is serious. Take that." She says and leaves. Uh-What?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the day.
"It was strange because then someone drank my blood. Dry. Or you. But since Bonnie touched me it was probably me. I didn't get to see who it was but it was definitely a 'vampire' obviously." i say as we head to the car. I see Stefan leaning on a bench. He probably heard all of our conversation. Whoops.

"Hey." he says. He looks at me then at Elena. "We need to talk." He says getting serious. "About?" i ask. "There's a new vampire in town." he says. "Oh no run for the hills." i roll my eyes. "What? I thought you and Damon were the only ones!" Elena asks ignoring me.

"Well we did too. Sheriff Forbes came to Damon today, she said she found a women's body. Drained of blood." Stefan whispers. "And you have no idea who it is?" Elena asks. "It must be somebody new because leaving a body like that is either sloppy or trying to send a message." Stefan explains. "And your sure its not Damon." Elena asks raising her eyebrow. I roll my eyes. "I'm never sure about Damon, but he's been trying to keep a low profile lately so none of this makes sense." Stefan says.

"What are you going to do about this vamp issue?" i ask. "Damon's tracking it right now.....Look i promised you two the truth so i wanted to tell you. I need you two to be safe and careful." Stefan says. "When i first saw you i thought you were coming to say goodbye." Elena says. I roll my eyes. Dramatic? "Nope not yet." Stefan says. I see Damon taking to Caroline. He hands her something and she automatically gets in her car.