Chapter 30

Edited'
I wake up and look around my room. I woke up earlier and Damon left before anyone could notice him. ew my room is really messy. How come I haven't cleaned it. I think about last night and blush. I hear a knock on my door. "What?" I ask. Elena comes through the door and looks around. I laugh at her face and sit up. "Your room has gotten messier then the last time I came in here." Elena says. "You came in here when we got back." I say as she starts picking up some stuff.

"Exactly." She says. She picks up a dirty shirt and throws it into the dirty laundry bin. "Elena stop cleaning my room. What do you need?" I ask. "Damon and Stefan want us at their house. Like now. Learn how to answer your phone Damon has called and texted you like 300 times." Elena says.

I was planning on skipping school today and what's so urgent that he needed to spam call/text me. "I wanted a lazy day." I say. "I'll give you 20." She says and starts walking out of the room. I lay back in the bed with a big sigh. "Make that 15." She yells. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. What do they want.
--------------------
We walk up to the doors of the Salvatore boarding house. I grab the knob and twist it. To my surprise it's locked. That's right for the first time their door is locked. I bang on the door. I had to wake up early and now I have to go to school still. Damon answers the door. "Hello Elena. Emma." He smirks and opens the door wider for us. "Where's Stefan." Elena asks wanting to get away from Damon. "Right this way." He says and starts leading us somewhere. "What's so urgent that you had to lock the door?" I ask as we continue to walk.

"You're going to want to hear this." He says and he leads me to where Elena is. Once I see what's behind Stefan my jaw drops. I turn around to leave but I'm faced with Damon. I give him a look and turn back around. Behind Stefan Rose is standing with an awkward smile. "You know she's the one that kidnapped us right?" I ask and point to her. My phone buzzes and I pull it out.

I'm about to check who texted me when Stefan looks at me. "She can explain things we need to know." He says. I eye him. Then Damon. "Fine." I sigh. I look down at the screen of my phone.
Hey. I want or I need to talk to you. When you wake up give me a text. See ya!
-Caroline
What does Caroline need to talk about with me? Apparently I was still thinking about Caroline and when I looked up everyone was headed to the living room. I slowly followed them. Elena was sitting on the couch whiles team and Damon are standing. I go over to Elena and sit next to her. I give her a small smile then turn my attention to Rose.

"Okay so you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. I don't know what's true and what's not. That's the problem with all the vampire crap. But Klaus. He's real." Rose says pacing in front of us. Can she get to the point I have places to be. "Who is he?" Elena asks. "He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon smirks a little. "One of the first generations of vampires." Stefan explains and looks at Elena and I. "So he's like another Elijah?" I ask. The thought of another Elijah makes me shiver. "No. Elijah was like an Easter bunny compared to Klaus. Klaus is the real deal." Rose explains. Oh great and we thought Elijah was bad.

"Klaus is known as the oldest." Stefan explains. "So if I heard correctly the oldest vampire in history is coming after Elena and I?" I ask and stand up. "Yes." Rose says at the same time as Stefan says, "No." Biiiiiitch

"What they're saying is, I mean, if what she says is true," Damon walks to Rose. "It is." She says. "And she's not just saying this to prevent me from killing you....." Damon says. "I'm not." Rose responds. "Then a solid maybe..." Damon says. I walk over to Where Damon was standing. "Look Elijah is dead right? So that means no one else knows that you two exist." Stefan says and goes to Elena.

"That you know of." Rose adds. Wow she's just a delight isn't she. She just lights up the conversation. Note my sarcasm. "Not helping." Damon says. "I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. We're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction." Stefan points out. "We don't know that he's real, for all we know he could just be a bedtime story." Stefan adds. "He's real! And he doesn't give up, if he wants something he gets it! If you aren't afraid of Klaus you're an idiot!" Rose says looking directly at me. "We're shaking with fear. Thank you very much." I sarcastically say.