Chapter 15

Luna POV

I felt a hand slip under me but I refused to open my eyes. I was too tired. I felt my weight placed on someone as they carried me.

Feeling self conscious, I started to wiggle around within their grip, wanting to be left alone.

However I was too tired to put up a fight as they adjusted their grip on me.

I slowly opened me eyes. Colby was carrying me over his shoulder. We had fallen asleep at the hotel with the guys.

I watched Cody, Reed, and Devin sprawled over the beds and floor grow farther and farther.

My eyes became heavier.. My breaths became more drawn out.. Suddenly I slipped back into a slumber.

***

I woke up. The light once again, ripping open my eyes.

Groaning, I sit up. I was in my pajamas.. Well, sweatpants and tee. Colby must of changed me.

I hope he didn't look at my fat.

I grabbed my phone and opened the new uploaded video from Reed.

My eyes were glued to my body.

I look so big!! Oh no..

Before I knew it, I was scrolling down towards the comments.

What's wrong with Luna?

Her body...

Is something wrong?

I threw my phone, slightly sobbing.

Look what you did Luna! You relied on Colby, for what?? Regret! You knew better, now get up, I think your growing "bored."

⭐⭐⭐

This time I didn't hesitate. I made up my mind.

I slipped my pants off, along with my undergarments, quickly slicing away at my hips.

Relief filled my body as I rinsed the cuts.

Good Luna..

***

I changed and headed out to the living room.

"Luna! I left pancakes!" Colby shouted from the laundry room.

He suddenly walked out, shirtless, buckling his belt.

I wasn't giving in easily. "No thanks." I said, shooting a glare, then looking away.

I wasn't letting him do this to me. He's just some guy. I won't even be with him for much longer.

"But..Luna.." Colby started.

I looked over as he quickly slid a shirt on, walking towards me.

I brought my gaze to my socks.

"Luna... You need to eat." Colby explained, sitting next to me.

"No." I answered, sternly.

"Your getting better.. Don't give up now." He continued, placing his hand on my lower thigh.

...maybe....

Suddenly I felt mentally slapped. My thoughts storming in, trampling my hope.

NO LUNA! DON'T GIVE IN. LOOK AT YOURSELF.

I eyed my thighs.

He's wrong. I will never get better.. I always will be some ugly, overweight, freak.

I quickly brushed him off, standing up. "Colby. I don't want to." I said angrily.

Colby popped up from the couch.

"Luna, I'm just trying to help!" Colby replied, starting to raise his voice.

His patience was wearing thin.. However my anger grew.

"I DONT CARE." I shouted, getting up in Colby's face.

My knuckles growing white as I clenched my fists.

Colby straightened his back, shooting knives with his glares. He then drew in a breath..

"LUNA!" Colby screamed.
"YOUR GONNA EAT THAT FOOD! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY."

His hands quickly gripped my arm as he tugged me towards the kitchen.

I dug my feet into the floor as I began to pry his hands off.

Colby whipped around, glaring even harder.

"LUNA! DON'T YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!?" Colby shouts.

I don't answer but continue to pry him off of me.

He stares at me for a second before turning ice cold.

"FINE! I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT YOU ANYWAY. " Colby yells, letting me go as I fall back on to the floor.

The words stabbed my heart, piercing my veins. Anger filled my body, burning rage.

"SHOCKER!" I scream sarcastically.

"I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT YOU EITHER...HA, WHY WOULD I? YOU DID AFTER ALL PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL, YOU D*CK. " I snap back, still on the floor.

I practically could hear Colby snap.. His veins popping out as he squeezed his fists together.

His face grows red with anger as he whips his arm up, ready to hit me..however he freezes.

Still, filled with burning anger I shout,

"DO IT."

But I didn't want him too.

I grew fearful as his eyes flashed. My body shaking as he towers over me.

Finally, after a moment, he puts his arm down.

Colby waits a moment before marching back to our room, throwing the plate of pancakes at the wall on the way..

When Colby slams the door I get up and take off out of the apartment.

I can't stay here..

Suggestions here

Anything you want to tell me here..

How do you guys feel about Peter Pan from ouat??