Chapter 31

Colby POV

I was getting ready to leave when I heard Luna screaming. I watched in horror as Cody fiddled with her shirt, trying to pull it off.

Is he?
Oh my god!
THAT F*CKER!

I began to run over, ready to knock the lights out of Cody..

Luna POV

Cody started to tug on his belt as he pulled on my clothes.. I kept pushing away however..it did no good

"Please stop. Please."I begged.

Suddenly, Colby tackled Cody. My vision grew blurry from the tears forming in my eyes.

He wildly punched at his face, growling out threats and curse words.

I stood, shocked of what I was seeing. I didn't want anyone to get hurt... even Cody.. but now..

I trembled in fear and quickly gripped Colby's arm, nails dipping in his skin as i yanked him away.

Cody was already hurt enough.

Cody, bloody and bruised, struggled to get up from the floor as everyone watched, wide eyed.

I clutched Colby's shirt, crying softly.

"Its okay.. it's okay.. im here." Colby hushed in my ear.

He wrapped his arms around me, shielding me away from everyone. His eyes still shooting glares at helpless Cody.

Colby walked me out, ignoring everyone who tried to speak to us, never pulling away from me once.

When we got in the car, I couldn't help it.

I began to scream and cry, afraid of what had just occurred. Deep down I knew what had happened..but I didn't want to believe it..

Colby bent over his seat and mine, clutching my face. He kissed my forehead lightly and than hugged me until I stopped crying.

***

I silently whimpered when we got inside. My phone was beeping like crazy but I wasn't ready to talk yet.

All I wanted was to go to bed.

I went into the bathroom and got changed, keeping my eyes on the wall.

I did not want to look myself and feel worse than how I am now..

I climbed into bed and faced the wall.

I looked back at Colby through the corner of my eye. He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers..

However he stopped himself before getting in bed.
He nervously fixed his hair..a worried look on his face.

***

Colby took a moment before walking over to my bed. My bed lurched as he sat down.

Slowly, he let his fingertips travel my back.

Once he finished, he laid down next to me. "I don't want you alone tonight..even if it's just other sides of the room." He muttered before pressing his body against my back.

I sighed and nodded, accepting his presence..

Cody..
What's wrong with you?
Why did you have to do this..
And why to me?!

My thoughts rolled in like waves, crashing along my skull..my head began to pound.

I already knew I wasn't going to sleep well tonight..

Any comments on the book here.

Any comments to me, here.

Xoxo ily:)