Chapter 20

Colby POV

The day sludged by as I threw myself down on the couch, not bothering to talk to Luna.

I clutched the couch pillow to my chest, hoping it would stop the burning, life draining, heavy feeling in my chest.

Luna..

I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Luna POV

***
I woke up suddenly. Quickly sitting up, I looked around in panic. Slowly realizing I was in my room, my breathing calmed.

I must of fallen asleep.

Slipping out of bed, I pulled back the curtains to the window.

It's dark..

I glanced at Colby's empty bed. Where is he?

I walked over to the door as quiet as possible.

Slowly, I opened my door to see Colby sleeping peacefully on the couch. My heart ached as I watched him squeeze the pillow in his arms tighter, his hair falling into his face.

Turning back into the room, I pulled out the bag from under the bed.

Grabbing my phone, I checked Axel's number and made it sure it matched.

Shoving the bag back under the bed, I grabbed a blanket and snuck out of my room.

As I passed Colby, I laid it out over him. He quickly tugged it closer as soon as it brushed his skin.

Awe..

Leaving Colby, I opened the door and stepped outside.

Dialing the number, I held it close to my ear, arms shaking nervously.

***

"..... hello?" Axel's raspy voice called out, quietly.

"Axel! It's Luna!" I squealed, a smile creeping over my face.

".. Luna?"

"Yes! Yes Axel! It's me."

"Luna... how are you? Oh my god.. are you okay? Is Colby okay?"

I could hear the relief in Axel's voice.

"Yes..when are you guys coming back?"I asked excitedly.

"Actually..in another month.. well I will at least. Mom and Dad are all wrapped up in all the legal information revolving your crash." He explained.

"Oh okay.." I replied.

A month?

"However, when I pick you up we are gonna have to start packing.. We are moving down to Florida to be closer to everyone. " Axel said happily.

Leaving? But Colby...

"Uh..Axel.. i-

"I got to go back to bed Luna, stay safe for me!"

The call finally had ended, leaving me hanging.

Florida?

I'm on a trip and I have a lot of free time! So expect a lot of updates!

Comment anything you want to tell me here.