Chapter 49

Luna POV

I groaned and looked over at Colby's bed..

Usually Colby is sprawled all over it but today he wasn't. He wasn't even in bed.

I stood up and headed out to the living room..

No one.

No one was in the bathrooms or kitchen either.

Growing worried, I headed to Colby's office. I had never been in there but I have seen it..

I opened the door to see Colby sleeping on the wood floor and Axel, quietly sipping coffee as he clicked away on the computer.

"Hey Axel. What are you guys doing?" I whispered, leaning over Colby's limb body.

"Colby is gonna buy a house for you both. We spent all night looking. I just arranged 3 houses to check out today. Hopefully you find one." Axel whispered back, moving the spinny chair so I could see him.

"Just make sure you sleep when we are gone. You seem tired. My bed is the one on the left ." I explained.

He had large bags under his eyes and his face was pale.

"Okay, let me print out the locations and times for you and I will head to bed." Axel replied, nodding as he turned back to the computer.

He clicked a few times and suddenly, the printer got to work.

Pulling the paper out of the machine, I ushered Axel out to get some rest.

As soon as I heard the door close, I pounced on Colby, kissing his face repeatedly.

His eyes fluttered open and landed on mine.

"Hey Luna." He smiled as I pulled away.

"Morning! Okay so I have our appointments..Our first one is..." I quickly checked the paper.

"Noon...and it's 10:30 so we better get ready." I added, leaning back and forth.

Colby collected himself and got up, pecking my cheek as he walked out.

***

We arrived at our first house, which  was in the suburbs. It was a  small white building. The grass was littered with small blue flowers and was surrounded by a small white fence.

As we made our way inside, a worker directed us to each room.

When you walked inside you walked down a hall into a big room. To the left was the living room and to the right was the kitchen. On the back wall there was two rooms, a bathroom connected to each one.

***

The next house had two floors which was in a neighborhood out near the woods.

A small stone path led to the doors. Outside, there was a large blossom tree with small white flowers settling under it.

As we walked inside , wooden floors greeted us. A large room sat in front of us. The back wall was full of glass as you looked out over a hill into the ocean.

The right middle side of the room sat the kitchen.

In the left back corner, sat a spiral staircase.

Walking up, there was a new floor. Another living room and two rooms.

***

The last house was in the middle of the city.

A bright blue wooded house sat in front of us. The grass was quite long and it had a few bushes here and there.

Inside there was a small living room and a large kitchen. The bedrooms were very large with walk in closets.

Coming to a close we headed back home to decide where we were heading.

***

Getting home , we sat down at the table and discussed where we would be moving..and that was..the second house!

Colby and Axel began packing as I called up the retailer.

Sorry, this is a fluff chapter.

Okay so im gonna be spamming the rest...well this one and the next.

Then I will start the Q&A!

I will tell Axel's gf in the Q&A so people get the chance.

I love you guys so muchhh ugh.

Please decide what you want me to also write about

Adopted by 5sos

Peter Pan

Cody

Xoxo!